NewGoatPig

No Longer a Noob
Jun 17, 2017
My 30 year high school school reunion is in July up in New Jersey. I might also be up in June for my father's 80th birthday.

DevilDancer

Not the boss
Sep 27, 2001
North America
I'm going to New Jersey in a few hours.... but that probably shouldn't count.
Yeah I go to Maryland like 2x a week and Virginia every Saturday.

For serious trips, I'm off to Fredericksburg, TX for a wedding in mid-May.

Then Traverse City, MI for vacation in mid-June.

Maybe Cape Cod for a wedding in September.

SageLeaf

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 15, 2023
These past few years, whenever I think about leaving California I’m like why? Everything I need is here. Might go to Alaska again in the next 1-2 years to show some family members tho

robnyc24

Prime Member
Jun 3, 2010
I'll most likely end up in PA at some point in the next month, I'm there a couple of times a month for some reason or other.

As for actual planned out of state trip, probably Cape Cod MA to visit friends, followed by Maine. Hoping to do some white water rafting out in Kennebec ME.

Aug 29, 2009
Chicago
I've been traveling a lot on business, making the rounds to my plants. I'll be in Tennessee this week, North Carolina next week, Georgia the week after, then Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, and California by the end of May. Then we're off to Hawaii for eight nights in June!

-Troopa-

No Longer a Noob
Jul 7, 2019
Headed to Montreal in June for the Grand Prix.

Then visiting family in Cambridge MA in August for my birthday.
Nice! I'm also visiting Montreal for the first time this year. End of July or maybe August.

Besides that, going to NYC for around five days, and then England for a couple weeks.

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
I go into Massachusetts regularly. In fact, I need to get into town to visit a friend at Mass. General Hospital.

NewGoatPig

No Longer a Noob
Jun 17, 2017
I'm driving up to New Jersey on Thursday and Friday. I will be there for two weeks. Unless I can schedule a job interview, in which case I will drive home a week early.

Andyster

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2014
D.C. was amazing. I’m sitting in the terminal to go home And it was just fantastic. Zipping between locations on the National Mall was rather enjoyable. Four days is obviously not enough time to see all the things I would want to see.

The food in the George Washington University neighborhood (Foggy Bottom metro) was pretty fantastic.

-Troopa-

No Longer a Noob
Jul 7, 2019
D.C. was amazing. I’m sitting in the terminal to go home And it was just fantastic. Zipping between locations on the National Mall was rather enjoyable. Four days is obviously not enough time to see all the things I would want to see.

The food in the George Washington University neighborhood (Foggy Bottom metro) was pretty fantastic.
I really liked my DC visit. We did a Segway tour which was a fun way to see the big stuff. Lots of good food.

I’m in England for two weeks. Arrived today.

Last edited:

Andyster

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2014
I really liked my DC visit. We did a Segway tour which was a fun way to see the big stuff. Lots of good food.

I’m in England for two weeks. Arrived today.
I saw some of those but the electric bikes and scooters that are now everywhere were incredible for this.