SicarioCruz

B*tch I'm from Cleveland!
Sep 21, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
For those who have it now.

So far, the only complaint I have is with the store. I know they haven't fully set up the servers, so I won't hold that against them yet.

The cheerleader half-tine show is a little to long, but no big deal, can just skip that and go back to playing.

I like the my career. I've done it with 2 different players (a center and a shooting guard) and it would have been nice if they switched up what happens with them instead of using the same story line, same schools that recruit you, etc...

But yea, I really have no big issue with it. I give it a 10.

Jimbobthon

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 24, 2010
I've only just started the story mode, but yeah it's very good indeed. Just reached the stage where i've signed up to a college and going through the college matches, playing through on point first. I do like how they've allowed us to continue using the character model we created in 2k15.

SicarioCruz

Sep 21, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I've only just started the story mode, but yeah it's very good indeed. Just reached the stage where i've signed up to a college and going through the college matches, playing through on point first. I do like how they've allowed us to continue using the character model we created in 2k15.

Have you played Pro-am yet? I've been kinda addicted to it.

Wallz11

Noob
Nov 19, 2015
Is this game worth the buy?
I have 2K15 but probably won't play it again as everything is out-dated on it (rosters, jerseys, courts, etc)

specifically speaking, is the overall gameplay any better? Is the career mode significantly improved? player movements, etc..

SicarioCruz

Sep 21, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I think it's worth the buy. The servers are a lot better than last year. There's an update of rosters at least once a week. Like Kyrie Irving just came back and I've played with him on the Cavs since at least Monday. Career mode is still pretty good. I say get it. Besides, I think it's like 30% off on the Xbox store now.