srad69

No Longer a Noob
Dec 26, 2006
So from what I understand Neversoft is done with GH? Who's taking over and are they good? Hard to believe it could be that hard to make guitar hero games if Neversoft did it so well. Will we see GH7 this year?

creed200869

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 11, 2005
[blockquote]srad69 posted:
So from what I understand Neversoft is done with GH? Who's taking over and are they good? Hard to believe it could be that hard to make guitar hero games if Neversoft did it so well. Will we see GH7 this year?
[/blockquote] This is Activision we're talking about. They will milk this franchise to the last drop.

Jan 31, 2009
steelersfan70 said:
Most likely. Probably right around the time CODMW3 and Tony Hawk 21 come out.

Missed me Sexy ?[face_love]

Ontopic-lets hope a good studio takes in GH like a grandma takes in a stray puppy, and cleans it up. I mean your crazy dude if you think Neversoft made GH ''good''. Besides the better note system rather then Harmonixs terrible note system. Harmonix actually did GH better. better sound tracks,characters. I mean in III-A school girl Jap,robot,Elvis look alike ?

Milking the series to death. I want a good studio.

Activision gave up on GH because Warriors of Rock's terrible sales. Activision knew they milked the series to death, move on to DJ Hero now.[face_plain]