TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
This is pretty cool to see it like this, assuming it's completely accurate. I would rank them in the order below, which was super hard, btw:

1. Cancer (Bret, HBK, and Lesnar are top-tier, and they have a really good supporting cast)
2. Leo (They had me going with Hogan and HHH as the first two, but they went wild after that)
3. Scorpio (I thought this one had it in the bag at first - this group is loaded)
4. Pisces (Flair, Steamboat, Sting, Joe, and so many more greats)
5. Libra (Eddie Guerrero and Kenny Omega instantly make this one a contender and that women's roster is insane)
6. Gemini (Can't go wrong with Bryan, Styles, Rollins, and Reigns)
7. Taurus (Yeah, you have Rock and Cena there, but the core that follows in Owen Hart, Kevin Owens, Ciampa, Black, Ospreay, and my girl IYO is strong af)
8. Sagittarius (The more I look at this one, the more I really like it. This is tough)
9. Aquarius (We're taking a dip at this point, but the value here is still incredibly strong)
10. Aries (Seeing Undertaker, Goldust, Piper, LOGAN PAUL, etc. is a bit jarring, but Perfect, Race, Bandido, Belair, Charlotte, etc. make up for it)
11. Capricorn (They stood no chance with Goldberg and Batista leading off, but there's enough there for me to like it more than Virgo)
12. Virgo (Sorry, just not feeling this one)