tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
I'm coming to you from the future. It's 2018 and shit is crazy here.

Remember the good old days? I was living with my mom in a trailer and used to sit in a shitty black chair filled with my own hair and go through imaginary worlds on my television set. That PSO shit wasn't even fucking real. Very, very weird stuff.

So many old PSO greats. I remember beard_papa and GoggleNuts75 (used to love to h@xx0rz) and of course MikeyAde.

How's everybody been? How many people voted for Trump? Reveal yourselves.

Sep 29, 2003
Green Hill Zone
It was definitely an amazing experience, my first online game for sure. I didn't vote for President Trump, but I'm hoping he has a good run; for the sake of the country. I didn't vote for Senator Clinton either, I guess I had a throwaway vote! :(

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
Absolutely didn't vote for trump....not bad other wise, work...red dead redemption 2...finaly fantasy 14...thats been making up most my time the last few weeks.

vegee

Noob
Feb 20, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Hi, Bugy and tickeroo. This is Jared, also known as Vegeta187x. I used to post on these boards and was kind of a big deal to 3 or 4 people. I have no voice right now because I've been sick with a very bad cold and every time I try to talk, I sound like a frog-turtle in the midst of ejaculating. Outside of that, I've been ok. Once I get my voice back, I'll make a point to mumble it up and catch up with you, Bugster.

vegee

Noob
Feb 20, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Also, I'm watching a movie called "The Night Comes for Us" on Netflix. It was made by the same people who did "The Raid," I think, which was a pretty kewl movie. It's very violent and I don't think I'm old enough to watch it, but both of my parents are dead so I don't think anybody will be able to rat me out.

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
You can always beg them, and yes, get back on mumble so we can talk about the epic game Red Dead Redemption 2

blazeddc

No Longer a Noob
Jan 25, 2001
*Did not vote for Trump*

Tick, Bugy, and Jared all in one thread? WHAT YEAR IS IT!?

Seriously though, it's good to see you're doing well, Tick. You should hop on Mumble (or whatever VoIP service you would prefer) so we can catch up! Shouldn't be too hard to get Quatre, Veg, Hunter, on it. I'm sure we could get some others on as well. Actually, let's make this even better and extend it to everyone on these boards that was here during 2001-2006. WHO'S IN?! ANYONE? ANYONE? ROMEO? NANA?

Oh, and before I forget...

Veg [face_love]

Last edited:

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
*Did not vote for Trump*

Tick, Bugy, and Jared all in one thread? WHAT YEAR IS IT!?

Seriously though, it's good to see you're doing well, Tick. You should hop on Mumble (or whatever VoIP service you would prefer) so we can catch up! Shouldn't be too hard to get Quatre, Veg, Hunter, on it. I'm sure we could get some others on as well. Actually, let's make this even better and extend it to everyone on these boards that was here during 2001-2006. WHO'S IN?! ANYONE? ANYONE? ROMEO? NANA?

Oh, and before I forget...

Veg [face_love]

[face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry]

blazeddc

No Longer a Noob
Jan 25, 2001
ROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO

[face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry][face_cry]

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
okay, now we're getting somewhere. the revolution is upon us. i've been talking to alex miller a lot on facebook. does anyone know him? he was a guy. and jared and i follow each other on instagram [face_shock]

i also talk to farhan and assy and Rubashov sometimes. i'll try and round them up (it won't work).

also, i don't know what Mumble is [face_plain]

Last edited:

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
okay, now we're getting somewhere. the revolution is upon us. i've been talking to alex miller a lot on facebook. does anyone know him? he was a guy. and jared and i follow each other on instagram [face_shock]

i also talk to farhan and assy and Rubashov sometimes. i'll try and round them up (it won't work).

also, i don't know what Mumble is [face_plain]

Its a voice chat program that blaze has some form of a love affair with.

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
fuck

edit - The current US President is compromised by the dictators of Saudi Arabia and Russia

Last edited:

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
you were more of a gamecube kid to me, different era. i know you were around. this was only my perception of things, i don't know wtf i'm talking about.

[face_tal]

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
the gamecube community was kinder, generally speaking. not like all these old DC jerkasses. dreamcast people had a bad attitude. thought they were really cool. [face_whistling]

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
the gamecube community was kinder, generally speaking. not like all these old DC jerkasses. dreamcast people had a bad attitude. thought they were really cool. [face_whistling]

I'd actually view it a bit differently, gamecube group from ign was far more clickish, many of them had an elitist attitude towards anyone who wasn't part of there small group.

While IGN members early on didn't exactly care to game with me back then (hilariously, the first one being CoolQuatre, who proclaimed to hate me), most that I did eventually game with later were awesome.

I was commonly viewed by most as just Maxis's little brother, oddly enough, i was closer in age to most the community than he was [face_nerd]

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
The good old days, when I used PSO and the IGN forums as a way to learn socializing. The days when Watched User Lists and Guild Cards seemed to mean something. The popular people were so cool.

[URL='https://www.ign.com/boards/members/quatre47.399006/'][URL='https://www.ign.com/boards/members/quatre47.399006/']@Quatre47[/URL][/URL] I completely forgot you were Maxis' brother. When I think though it does ring a bell.

No worries, I'm pretty sure most people forgot I existed entirely.

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
I didn't have time to vote. I was in the middle of moving to another city and job hunting.

Kurt, it's your civic responsibility to exercise your right to vote. You're very lucky to be living in a functioning democracy (though a lot of people are trying to make it less functional--all the more reason while you still can to Rock the Vote!) [face_flag]