Apr 11, 2013
I'm stuck between PS4 and Xbox One. I own an Xbox One already but I will be getting a PS4 too once they're not so crazy hard to find. That being said I can't quite say which system I'll play on. I like the touch pad of the PS4 and the headphone jack, plus I have a USB keyboard for Playstation that I can use too for when I don't want to use a mic. That being said PS4 already has plenty of MMOs coming out on it and getting it on Xbox One would help me justify the cost of the system. I suppose it'll boil down to quantity of players on either platform and where my friends are.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
I see. Well, for what it's worth I've just submitted the issue for review in the hopes that the Elder Scrolls Online page on the main site will link to its proper board.

That said, this is still the wrong place to talk about ESO, I'm afraid.

BD-Slangin

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 12, 2010
Seeing as no one actually knows that board exists, I'm afraid this is the only place to talk about ESO. Nonetheless, I plan on playing on XBOX one just because thats what I own right now. Also, I absolutely love the new controller so even if I had a PS4, it would still be XBOX one.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
Seeing as no one actually knows that board exists, I'm afraid this is the only place to talk about ESO. Nonetheless, I plan on playing on XBOX one just because thats what I own right now. Also, I absolutely love the new controller so even if I had a PS4, it would still be XBOX one.

Just because that board is dead doesn't mean ESO discussion should take place here on the singleplayer board. It's as off-topic as talking about any other game here. They'll never learn.

Apr 11, 2013

Just because that board is dead doesn't mean ESO discussion should take place here on the singleplayer board. It's as off-topic as talking about any other game here. They'll never learn.

How about this. Lets compromise. Since no one really knows how to get to the ESO board lets wait until link it better to the main page and at that point I can petition them to move the thread. It's still Elder Scrolls one way or another.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4123961

Original poster
hey guys i really like this game and everything but im reporting this thread dude because its not in the right place and jesus taught us to love each other man so lets just end all the hatred and stop posting threads where they don't belong

ThatGuySien

Valar Morghulis
May 28, 2009
Braavos
hey guys i really like this game and everything but im reporting this thread dude because its not in the right place and jesus taught us to love each other man so lets just end all the hatred and stop posting threads where they don't belong

RussNutter

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 3, 2011
Welling,Kent ,England
I agree, the amount of Playstation controllers I've been through in the past, you can drop the X-box ones all day and it's more likely to damage your floor ! :D