mishka02

Noob
Nov 13, 2023
I always think back to when I used to play C&C, it was such a fun time!
But now that I'm into work, I don't have time for a computer。
I didn't think there would be a mobile game of C&C Legions,I'm really thankful for the memories it brought back.It restores a lot of what was in C&C
The campaign map in C&C4 has mutant huts capable of recruiting ironback robots and armed buses, and my free bases in C&C Legions have access to additional soldier units and resource supplies.Oh, my God!This is great!
114001850.jpg

amtran

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 3, 2019
I feel like turn-based strategy is pretty popular around these parts. Definitely a few folks into turn-based tactics (i.e. XCOM and it's ilk)

rastaban75

A Dimple in Draco
Jul 23, 2012
Ioannina, Greece
Yes, it's turned based for me. Endless Space, Endless Legend, Age of Wonders and Heroes of Might and Magic in the past. I'm sure other folks like the Civilization series a lot.

Real time strategy I haven't really played seriously since Warcraft 2. It ends up feeling too tense and frantic for my tastes and besides that, one aspect I like in games in general, not just strategy, is being able to sit back and enjoy what I've built (or who I have equipped etc.) - RTS doesn't feel it allows me to do that.

mrpier

Prime Member
Nov 11, 2011
Used to be the Total Wars, but haven't really touched TW: Warhammer 3, but played a ton of TW:WH2. Otherwise it's something like Company of Heroes, X-Com, or even Blood Bowl. Loved the campaign in StarCraft/Brood War, but StarCraft 2 left me cold. EU IV was great, but now I'm burned out on that style, same with the Civs.

HotDoommaN

No Longer a Noob
Sep 14, 2004
Canada
We don't see many posts about RTS' games nowadays. Its refreshing. So kudos about the Thead.

Maybe they are out fashion or the genre is mix of styles nowadays but I find that there are not so many great RTS coming out these days. We used to set up lan parties when I was a kid playing Red, Alert 2, Stacraft, Age of Empires 2. The last great RTS' games for me was Starcraft 2 , CnC Generals and Warhammer: Dawn of War but that's about it. Haven't seen any other RTS game with the level of polish these RTS games had. After that the only relevant player is Creative Assembly with the Total War games and even though I played the shit out of Shogun: Total War, nothing really out there to pick my interest. Only hope for me is a new Starcraft or a new Command and Conquer game.

And for turn based RTS games I wouldn't mind seeing a new:
Heroes of Might and Magic or Disciples.
Damn I loved Disciples 2.