ToxiMoron

Noob
Jun 15, 2006
I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I always thought this was a unique part of the games, so I thought I'd make a topic about it.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, I caught a 260 CM Baron Garayan in DC 1. That sucker was worth over 1000 fishing points on its own.
In hindsight, I guess I should have looked at my DC 2 game to see what the record is there; I have no idea right now. [face_silly]
I'll try to post a picture of the fishing log when I get a chance; I don't know if it's special or not, I've just never reeled in that big a fish (and the Legendary one, at that), in this game before. I actually wish I'd taken a pic of Toan holding the fish; it was so big, you could hardly see him! [face_good_luck]

Mr._Pseudonym

;^) PSNID: Danger_Dad
Feb 4, 2004
:^0 Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle! It`s a new topic!

;^) Actually, it`s refreshing to have something new to talk about around this board.

:^/ As for the question itself, I can`t look it up right now because I'm posting this from my PS3. Writing with the Sixaxis@ controller is quite challenging, to say the least!

(Not to mention my wife just switched off our new DSL modem as I typed the sentence above!)

;^) Thankfully, a friend of mine has a second-hand wireless keyboard he's going to give me. If it works, it'll be great....

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I have a question about catching fish or other items in the water. In the game "Fable", the lost chapters, how do you use the fishing rod to retrieve items from the water?

Mr._Pseudonym

;^) PSNID: Danger_Dad
Feb 4, 2004
;^) Welcome aboard, sir!

:^/ Here on IGN's Dark Cloud board, we have a [link=http://boards.ign.com/dark_cloud/b5216/77129245/p1/?493]generic help thread[/link] created by NickBro8n three years ago. It's been in semi-steady use ever since. Post your question in there and everyone who passes by will help you out, though it may be a while; this game isn't new anymore.