iwasfn47

Lets go Broncos?
Feb 26, 2004
The Brock Lesnar drama looking back on it is probably what did it. There was a decent group of fairly well informed fans who really followed the sport on the board, and then when Lesnar came, there was a ton of wrestling board crossover. That created an elitist sect lead by KingDomer turning every thread into a flame fest. People got banned, people left, and this place died. I didn't like KD, but when he was gone, this place fell off hard. Also once whoever else was helping with the fight card threads stopped that really killed the activity.

The vesty has threads usually for cards, however it's a little too fast passed for me. I use the SB nation mma sites now for my mma discussion fix.

FatPhil2k9

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 28, 2009
I remember that KingDomer guy back when I use to post here back in 08/09.I have not watched a whole lot of MMA in almost 2 years.

FatPhil2k9

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 28, 2009
Man this board is Dead! WTF?! after tonight's UFC I thought there would be more people talking about what happened.Somebody needs to revive this board, and when they do I hope they're not like Kingdomer, and his "Others".back in the day when I posted here my fav fighters were Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, and Brock Lesnar, I was afraid back then to post things like that cause there would be an asshole or two giving me shit just cause of who my fav fighters were.[face_plain] Really? for eg. I hate that POS movie Avatar, but if someone told me that they really enjoyed the movie, Im not gonna give em heck cause they like something that I don't.I just remember Kingdomer, and other users acting like they owned the board, and that only they should be posting here, Im glad they're gone, whoever wants to revive this board, Please!! be a good poster, and respect other ign users views.We need a Good main user here on the MMA Boards not a douche, A-Hole like the other guy.

Last edited:

Wu36Ca

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 22, 2009
Damn I haven't posted in IGN since like 2010 and back then this board was pretty cool. Had enough people to keep the conversation constantly flowing but a small enough community where trolls and idiots were kept out. Went to Sherdog after my old job blocked this place and I gotta say that I much preferred this board back in the day to Sherdog.