daffyt

Noob
Oct 21, 2015
hey im writing to find out what all the circle by your players name i see them in the line ups they have multi colored one's and solid color circles some have R in the middle and some say 50 are they some kind of judging of the players skill im playing mlb 13 the show and im playing on the road to the show i saw them when i started off in the AA and saw them thru to the majors any help

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
hey im writing to find out what all the circle by your players name i see them in the line ups they have multi colored one's and solid color circles some have R in the middle and some say 50 are they some kind of judging of the players skill im playing mlb 13 the show and im playing on the road to the show i saw them when i started off in the AA and saw them thru to the majors any help
Each one represents something different and even significant.
R = rookie
50 = top 50 prospect
+ = injured
red star = AL all star
blue = NL all star

daffyt

Noob
Oct 21, 2015
Each one represents something different and even significant.
R = rookie
50 = top 50 prospect
+ = injured
red star = AL all star
blue = NL all star
tks for the answer