Zackavelli

Noob
Mar 9, 2012
What are the strengths and weakness between gondor rohan isengard and mordor? I know Rohan has the cavalry and Mordor has the rapid orc production power when you get to it, but I don't really know much else. Please answer and thanks for comments

Dec 14, 2012
Mordor is the most expensive race and will make you pay to win if you can build a strong enough army to survive until you get high powered units they are practically unbeatable and aside from eagles (which you get through command points) they have the only flying units in the entire game.

Gondor is fairly balanced all of their units are strong but none alone are overwhelming, they have the best infantry and selection of basic ground infantry in the game. Also they only have 4 heroes to choose from which makes fighting rohan or gondor very challenging.

Isengard is expensive and relatively weak as far as infantry go they have warg riders for cavalry which are excellent in a fight and average in a charge. The advantage for them is with siege weapons if they can build them and get them to their destiny safely they do big damage and are annoying for whoever is on the recieving end. they only have two heroes saruman (a lesser gandalf in the game) and lurtz who is one of my personal favorites to use in the game because of his high level strength.

Rohan has a basic unit system farmers are very weak but cheap archers are solid the elves are great and can be swords or bows. the rohhirim are the best cav unit in the game and to build siege units you have to build an ent moot outside your castle/ camp they have the best heroes in the game they have the leaders of rohan but also aragorn legolas gimli and make a tough opposition for anyone going against them.

There's of course more to the game and races and advantages change from player to player but this is a basic outlook on it.