aurons_son

No Longer a Noob
Jan 10, 2005
here's a question I have, last night I didn't see a season pass deal just episode 1 priced $4.99 so if I buy just ep1 and later they put in a season pass price would that be discounted for me or would I get screwed over?

EyesSoSlim13

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 14, 2013
here's a question I have, last night I didn't see a season pass deal just episode 1 priced $4.99 so if I buy just ep1 and later they put in a season pass price would that be discounted for me or would I get screwed over?

I saw this and decided to wait. The season pass was offered after the demo, but wouldn't load. Should be ready soon...........................I hope

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008

I realized the same thing when i bought episode 1. After I beat it, they advertised season pass. It basically said if you bought episode one but not season pass. You will just pay $15 for ep 2-5 rather then $20 (if you bought season pass before episode 1..it qas $20 for all 5 episodes)