OmegaMkRS

Noob
Jan 3, 2012
I recently bought Warriors of Rock for PS3. It was doing really well, except that four days later, the guitar that came with it stopped working. As soon as one of the songs I was playing was over, the guitar seemed to disconnect. However, the playstation didn't recognize that it did. My brother was playing drums with me, and when he disconnected the drums, the game asked us to plug it back in since it noticed that the drums were disconnected. Anyway, I try to reconnect the guitar all different ways possible, but there won't seem to be a connection. The weird part is that it won't stop blinking. It's acting as if it's trying to reconnect. I even left it alone for 5 hours and it still didn't stop blinking. It will only shut off if I take out the batteries and it will start blinking again as soon as I put them back in. Is there any possible way to fix this? Or would it just be best to send it back for a replacement (I do have warranty stuff).

OmegaMkRS

Noob
Jan 3, 2012
We do have a Wii, but we prefer a higher grade console for multiplatform games. Also, the problem isn't with the PS3; the guitar just won't work. I'll probably send it back for a replacement if I can't find an answer by the weekend.

SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
But GH is closed down for now, why would they accept it?