Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://ds.ign.com/articles/115/1159208p1.html]WC 11: Green Lantern 3DS - Griptonite Gets It [/link]
by Greg Miller

Summary:
Developer Griptonite has been making rad DS superhero games for a while, and Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters looks like it'll continue the tradition. [link=http://ds.ign.com/articles/115/1159208p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

Mar 22, 2011
You do realise that this game is out for the 360 aswell don't you, very ignorant when you constantly say the 'PS3 Version' constantly when they will be the same game. However I would go for the 3DS version as it is a promising, exciting new system and it seems that it's gameplay will top them all whilst the others will just opt for good graphics and mediocre gameplay.

.IceCatraz

Noob
Mar 18, 2005
Griptonite games did both portable Assassin's Creed titles, right? I don't even like Assassin's Creed, and those titles were amazing. I'll definitely be on the lookout for this one.

Feb 27, 2010
@theretroprime

if they are going to be the same game on ps3 and xbox 360 than why are you bitching about him only mentioning the ps3 version? it's going to be the same game like you said so it shouldn't matter which console he stated. just thought I would help you realize how pointless your complaint was and to inspire deductive logic.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I have to say this game looks pretty digusting. After seeing that the 3DS can do, in games like SSf IV and resident evil i expect better

Sir.Deraj

Noob
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I pretty much tend to write off any game with a movie tie-in after being disappointed and ripped off a gazillion times.

xantheus13

Noob
Jun 17, 2006
all i can say is lol @ ecury36_679813 and people like ecury36_679813 who still think that graphics and looking "pretty" are what makes a game good. That is soo far from the truth its laughable and make me laugh every time someone put that as a reason they think the game is going to "suck". The game looks "disgusting" really?? Umm ok???

taeguek

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 24, 2008
You know what I would do if I were making this game; I would make it so that you could draw objects on the bottom screen or write them in, like Scribblenauts. I would have like 5 favorite slots to keep your favorite objects in, that would be much better than you can get on any of the consoles.

Mar 10, 2010
anybody else think its hilarious that EVERY 3ds screenshot needs the "2D image of a 3DS game" caption. Is there really someone sitting at their computer saying "HEY WAIIITT A MINUTE! I THOUGHT THE 3DS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN 3D! THIS SCREENSHOT ISN'T IN 3D AT ALL! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL NINTENDO?"
long story short,
I think we get it big N

Oct 18, 2010
I love Griptonite, their games are always fantastic and seemed under appreciated on DS. It's great to see then getting another franchise to work with, I doubt it'll be a let down.

wertpol

Noob
Jan 3, 2010
@exmgx: Oh god you are so stupid!!!
Are you blind?!? Cant you see it in the corner of EVERY picture?!?! 2D IMAGE OF A 3D GAME. YOU NEED A SPECIAL SCREEN TO WATCH THEM, IDIOT. I do own the 3ds and trust me, IT WORKS!!!
Now go get some eyes.

ewanm

Noob
Feb 6, 2009
Oh dear wertpol; that's quite a reading comprehension/sense of humour failure there. Try reading the thread again. In order.

Atomos26

Noob
Jul 6, 2010
Correction. Maybe it should be stated that this is both a DS and 3DS game. I checked Griptonite's site

J.Severe

Noob
Jan 25, 2011
Anyone notice that the PS3 and Xbox 360 covers have the live-action Green Lantern and the Wii/DS/3DS covers have a cartoony Green Lantern? Why is that?

Oct 27, 2010
Cause the Wii/DS/3DS can't have hd graphics, so they go for the cartoony version to make graphics that no one can criticize for lack of HD, because they're cartoons.

Jul 17, 2003
Its good that Griptonite just reuses and refines their handheld engine for every game they do. They really worry about making solid games. Especially for handhelds, their games are pretty fun. In an old school, "Genesis X-Men was AWESOME" kinda way. Them and Wayforward man; a superhero's best friend on DS.

jokerfrown

Noob
Jun 25, 2006
most movie games are shit because they're made for only 1 reason and thats to make revenue off a name.

even other industries do it
like COD, Treyarch's COD titles are nothing but a copy and paste of Infinity Wards Modern Warfare series. Simply to make money. thats why people get tired of TreyArch titles fast with the exception of zombies ofcourse.
Even that however I find that if they dont put a story or try something different with zombies it's gona loose it's edge.

adamical

Noob
Sep 15, 2006
I don't generally give tie-in games a chance, particularly the DS editions. But I'll look out for this one.

mattsholtz

Noob
Aug 1, 2009
New site dedicated to videos for the 3DS. http://3dsvideos.net is the number one site to see review, trailer, and gameplay videos for the 3DS. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.