swrowe

Star
Sep 3, 2011
I was rewatching the flu game highlights on youtube for like the 100th time and it suddenly just occurred to me. Here you have MJ with the flu in the game contaminating the ball, sweat and saliva everywhere,, in close contact with the players on the court. It's kinda a miracle that he didn't give the flu to the other players. It was kinda a selfish decision for him to play now that you think about it. Could have given the flu to several players and ruin the finals.

jyu467

No Longer a Noob
Sep 15, 2012
I was rewatching the flu game highlights on youtube for like the 100th time and it suddenly just occurred to me. Here you have MJ with the flu in the game contaminating the ball, sweat and saliva everywhere,, in close contact with the players on the court. It's kinda a miracle that he didn't give the flu to the other players. It was kinda a selfish decision for him to play now that you think about it. Could have given the flu to several players and ruin the finals.
Could say the same for Dirk

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
The coronavirus game wouldn't have been looked upon quite as kindly.

simms2bavaro

No Longer a Noob
Jan 3, 2006
You think he's the only player who ever took the court with a potentially contagious illness?