00roadkill

Noob
Jan 1, 2006
i read this on wikipedia today and wanted to know if anybody knows any more about it.

Warriors Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord (Warriors Orochi: Maou Sairin) is the announced sequel to Warriors Orochi, to be released in Japan on April 3, 2008[3].

For the first time since Dynasty Warriors 3, Fu Xi and Nu Wa[3] are playable, with new, updated looks. Additionally, because this game is released after Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends, Imagawa Yoshimoto's updated character model, Sasaki Kojiro, Shibata Katsuie, Maeda Toshiie, Chosokabe Motochika and Gracia[3] are now included.

This sequel additionally includes two brand new characters: Taigong Wang, a semi-mythical military strategist from the Zhou Dynasty of China, and Taira no Kiyomori, a military general from the Heian Period of Japan. Taira no Kiyomori is trying to revive Orochi, and Taigong Wang is trying to prevent that. The inclusion of these two characters brings the playable roster of Warriors Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord to a grand total of 88 playable characters.But koei have announced that it will exceed 90 characters.

00roadkill

Noob
Jan 1, 2006
go to gamefaqs and find this game and go into the messages boards. great info. with pics and official site.

00roadkill

Noob
Jan 1, 2006
well its the 2nd one. cause when i typed it in on gamefaqs i scrolled down and looked at a list of games and within the 1st 5 their was that game but with its japenesse name. the name is Musou Orochi: Maou Sairin. click message boards and with in one of the topics their is tons of info like pics and a website.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
There are 3 newer characters announced, 2 of them haven't been named yet.

An elephant-troll hybrid with a club.

A fierce demon ninja.

Sun Wukong, the Monkey King from Journey to the West.