Dec 24, 2008
Well hate to say it but im sick of COD...i still like fooling around with my friends but since i reached 10th prestige theres no fun in the pub matches...So is vegas 2 as good as COD online? Hows the campaign? Could i reach Elite before MW2?

Feel free to leave any info that would help me in deciding weather or not to pick up the game...

markaswell

Noob
Nov 17, 2006
It is very worth it, there is still a strong online community. Is it as good as cod? I guess that's a personal choice, i think it's better. It's different that most shooters, and is much harder. Be prepared to die a lot the first couple days.

I haven't reached elite yet, but i haven't really played tooooooo much of it until recently.

Get it, i say....should be cheap now too.

Jul 10, 2009
Hell yeah it's definitely worth it. RSV2 is possibly the most balanced online shooter i've ever played. On PSN there is still a very strong community of players and there aren't too many annoying 12 year olds. It is harder than COD4 though, and it will take a very long time to get elite. (80 hours min)

jman1456

Noob
Nov 27, 2007
yes its very worth it. i had it 4 360 got to level 30 elite and got all the medals now im still playin it on ps3 and if u look u can find it for around $20

mcneptune

Noob
Apr 17, 2014
Hell yeah it's definitely worth it. RSV2 is possibly the most balanced online shooter i've ever played. On PSN there is still a very strong community of players and there aren't too many annoying 12 year olds. It is harder than COD4 though, and it will take a very long time to get elite. (80 hours min)