fengwei22

Noob
Mar 19, 2006
has anyone else had this problem? After the most recent update my logitech g27 does not turn the car properly anymore. I always set steering linearity to 50% all others to 0% I have played half a season and time trials this way just fine. But after the update the steering linearity adjustment does nothing, I have to turn the wheel 360 degrees just to make a slight turn. I tried GT5 and iracing and the wheel works fine.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I spent 30+ minutes practicing trying to get my Logitech G27 back to the way it was before the update until I finally got it.

Keep everything at 0, but Steering Saturation at 77 and Linearity at 30.

So, it sounds like you need to tinker with the Steering Saturation.

fengwei22

Noob
Mar 19, 2006
THANKS!!!!! It works now, actually better then before much less understeer and more responsive. Im using linearity 0%, saturation 63%, deadzone 1%. Have you noticed any change in the pedal settings after update? I have not my pedals are still at 0% everything

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I'll give those settings a try here soon. I was messing around with the deadzone when I was experimenting and had it at 100% for giggles and wow lol talk about the old 90's Nintendo style racing.

I did not notice a change in the pedals so I didn't mess with them.

fengwei22

Noob
Mar 19, 2006
if this update was an attempt to improve the game perhaps they should have let everyone know, like a little caption in the settings menu similar to the info that scrolls by on the bottom of the screen in GT5.