walter6869

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 11, 2010
I've been wondering if Naughty Dog will make Uncharted 4 or a new IP. So I want to know what the fans want. Personally my vote goes to Uncharted 4.

Mahmoud365

Noob
Jul 23, 2012
I just voted for uncharted 4 because uncharted series is a great video game series and I want naughty dog to make uncharted 4 instead of making a new ip game because there are alot of ideas, settings and treasures that could be added to a new uncharted game so naughty dog have a high chance of impressing its fans with uncharted 4 but making a new ip game may not impress the fans as much as uncharted 4 would do so I prefer uncharted 4 over a new ip game and I hope naughty dog announce a new uncharted game after the last of us is released.

Last edited:

Jack1982...

No Longer a Noob
Aug 20, 2009
They're already making a new IP, The Last Of Us, so I hope they continue with the Uncharted series as well. I just hope they keep it fresh and interesting.

walter6869

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 11, 2010
They're already making a new IP, The Last Of Us, so I hope they continue with the Uncharted series as well. I just hope they keep it fresh and interesting.
But Naughty Dog has 2 teams now and it is unknown what the Uncharted team is doing.

jxN3

No Longer a Noob
Oct 13, 2012
LA / WA
Meh, I love Uncharted just as much as anybody else, but I'd prefer them to put it on the shelf for a while. I'd love to see a new IP from them- new engine, stylized and something creative. The Last Of Us is a new IP, but it's being ran on the Uncharted engine and has the same cut-scene cinematic style we all know and love from Uncharted, it's not exactly fresh.

Dr.Striker

Almost Not a Noob
May 21, 2008
OMG... PLEASE, NO more Uncharted. EVER.

I think that Naughty Dog have the potential to do much better. And make a game with... MORE GAME, than Uncharted.

Not much substance with Uncharted...

I hope it ends with it being a trilogy.

Some of you may be thinking "woah... troll? Or are you just crazy" ...no. I just think that a lot of gamer's standards have plummeted down. Uncharted shines in certain sections. But overly-long gun fights are very... very. EXTREMELY tiring... UGH!

I loved the Indiana Jones-like gameplay. Discovering. Platforming in amazing environments. Ice cave in Uncharted 2 is one of my personal favourites. It was exciting.

And honestly, above all else... Uncharted just doesn't feel like a franchise that should be a signature PlayStation one, that will constantly get released.

It's not God of War. Not Shadow of the Colossus/Ico. Not Ratchet and Clank.

Unless ofcourse they rethink Uncharted. And work out the flaws in the game's design.

Sorry, folks... i might have infuriated some of you. But... trust me.Less mindless gun-fights. More exploration/platforming in awesome environments. Uncharted doesn't have much game.

...And i've played a lot of games.

Jul 6, 2011
NEW IP!!!!!! Naughty Dog have lots of potential and can make some of the best games you'll ever play. The Last of Us seems like it will be a one off to me can't see a Last of Us 2 coming out but you'll never know could explode and Greg Miller will give it a 10 lol. I liked Uncharted but maybe it should end as a trilogy.