Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Well, since it seems the other one was, for the most part, off topic, i decided to make one for battlefront talk ONLY.

So to start things off, i seem to think that Battlefront I was the best, for the sake of it seemed more well made, and with a bit better AI sprite Detail ;)

-BF98 ;)

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
Bobbery, don't take this the wrong way, but this board is dead. You are obvioulsy permitted to make your own threads. But there are only a handful of users here, most of who only post in the BF CT for the most part. So this thread probably won't see much action. And, it's unneccesary, as the entire board is about Battlefront.

It would be like me going to the Mass Effect board ands making a Mass Effect thread. It's pretty redundant.

Apr 27, 2009
Sorry, i apologize.

I just wish there was a topic for discussion on Everything. Maps, character classes, weapons, etc. ;)

-BF98 ;)

Rossie94

No Longer a Noob
Oct 8, 2005
Robbie922004 said:
Bobbery, don't take this the wrong way, but this board is dead. You are obvioulsy permitted to make your own threads. But there are only a handful of users here, most of who only post in the BF CT for the most part. So this thread probably won't see much action. And, it's unneccesary, as the entire board is about Battlefront.

It would be like me going to the Mass Effect board ands making a Mass Effect thread. It's pretty redundant.
That and the awards which become the highlight for a good week or two [face_tongue]

Jul 12, 2004
Ohio
[blockquote]BobberyFan98 posted:
Sorry, i apologize.

I just wish there was a topic for discussion on Everything. Maps, character classes, weapons, etc. ;)

-BF98 ;)
[/blockquote]
No sweat man. No harm, no foul.

But if you have a question about anything in the game, then just make a thread about it and we'll answer it (hopefully). Or you could just post it here. No sense letting a help thread go to waste.

Also, do you know how to make a signature? That way you don't have to type out "BF98;)" everytime.

GigersALIEN

PSP Overlord
Dec 4, 2000
BobberyFan98 said:
Battlefront I was the best, for the sake of it seemed more well made, and with a bit better AI sprite Detail
Battlefront was a harder game then Battlefront II...but Battlefront II on PSP has even better A.I. then the console games. I guess it would have to since it's not online. Damn good adaption and one of the highest selling PSP games. [face_peace]

Status
Not open for further replies.