Conor McGregor vs. Frankie Edgar
GSP vs. Robbie Lawler
Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Nate Diaz
Anderson Silva vs. Tim Kennedy
Max Holloway vs. Jose Aldo

My predicted card. :D

Nov 11, 2011
Jun 1, 2016
Mark Hunt is exactly who I wanted to see as Lesnar's opponent. My friends were discussing this the the other night, and I said I wanted Hunt. And here we are.

Couldn't be more excited about that fight. It will definitely be very close for Lesnar, if he manages to pull out a victory against Hunt. In all honesty, he will probably lose...but it should be a hell of a slugfest before he does. Two absolute behemoths...just banging it out.

jdfan56k

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 4, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Mark Hunt is exactly who I wanted to see as Lesnar's opponent. My friends were discussing this the the other night, and I said I wanted Hunt. And here we are.

Couldn't be more excited about that fight. It will definitely be very close for Lesnar, if he manages to pull out a victory against Hunt. In all honesty, he will probably lose...but it should be a hell of a slugfest before he does. Two absolute behemoths...just banging it out.

Just curious, why do you have Hunt winning over Lesnar? I believe Lesnar has an 11 inch reach advantage which is pretty crazy...

Jun 1, 2016
Just curious, why do you have Hunt winning over Lesnar? I believe Lesnar has an 11 inch reach advantage which is pretty crazy...

It's a fight...and fight's can be pretty unpredictable. Hunt has been building a reputation from knocking guys out with a single powerful punch and not even bothering to follow up. He has ridiculous knockout power, and he knows how to pick a spot. On the subject of reach...yeah, that can give Lesnar quite the edge...but it's not a silver platter. Hunt knows what he's doing. Like I said...it will be close. When I say that I give the edge to Hunt, I'm talking a very small margin...like 51% to 49%.

Gsquat23

Star
Jun 27, 2010
Dry Dry Desert

Since he's not a prominent striker, he doesn't know how to use that reach advantage. This fight is real simple and real difficult at the same time. If Brock gets it to the ground, it's over. If Hunt keeps it on the feet, it's over. Which one will be the case, I have no clue.

Jun 1, 2016
Jones is the biggest dumbass for ever touching performance enhancers after he was given a second chance to get his life on track. Dude gets in a car wreck, injures a pregnant woman, flees the scene while high on cocaine...somehow manages to be allowed back into the UFC (a huge miracle in itself)...and then he goes and gets caught doping. He's done. In fact, just saying he's done is an understatement. He's doner than done. I'm glad he got pulled from the 200 card. At least Cormier will probably get a new opponent on the card. He deserves to make the money that he trained to make.

Last edited:

Gsquat23

Star
Jun 27, 2010
Dry Dry Desert
I wish we could just be done talking about JJ and move on to people who actually fight in the UFC. MY main event is happening tonight. RDA, baby.

jdfan56k

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 4, 2014
Anaheim, CA
UFC 200 Main Event History:

Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier
Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt

AND NOW

Miesha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes

Jun 1, 2016
Should have kept Lesnar/Hunt as the main. Sorry, but I don't see Tate/Nunes as a huge draw, tbh. Now...Spider answering the call and taking on Cormier...that's another big draw. Either of those fights (Lesnar/Hunt or Silva/Cormier) should be the main event over the women's bout. Only woman who could properly headline was Rousey.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2016
Brock going the distance was beyond impressive. I actually ended up going with Lesnar in that fight, and to see him not only win, but go the full limit and win by unanimous decision...it was a thing of beauty. Great to see Brock properly back in the UFC. Wonder what it means for his WWE career.

Spartasaurus

No Longer a Noob
Mar 25, 2014
Right here
Brock going the distance was beyond impressive. I actually ended up going with Lesnar in that fight, and to see him not only win, but go the full limit and win by unanimous decision...it was a thing of beauty. Great to see Brock properly back in the UFC. Wonder what it means for his WWE career.
I hope Vince won't end up doing something stupid like making him lose to Orton at SS shampoo.