Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
So fight night is close (is this 11) and I guessed we could use this space too talk about the actual UFC.

So who you think is going too get the W? Ben Henderson is a beast compared too Frankie but I never count out Frankie Edgar, he's all heart.

Also, The Cowboy will get Melvin Guillard a one way ticket too the bottom of the lightweights.

DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
yea, judging is almost completely ruining MMA ... that, along with dana whites shenanigans of the past few years are going to kill this sport.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
Only now I remembered this thread. Frankie got screwed twice. If there was the smallest of a doubt in the first one, the second one got the record straight. Edgar is the true champion.

rollnrocking

No Longer a Noob
Nov 8, 2008
Only now I remembered this thread. Frankie got screwed twice. If there was the smallest of a doubt in the first one, the second one got the record straight. Edgar is the true champion.
No doubt in first one either actually. Henderson won the first one, Frankie won the second.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
No doubt in first one either actually. Henderson won the first one, Frankie won the second.
Still, tomorrow I'll be rooting for Diaz just because I don't think Henderson is the true champ. And I hate the Diaz boys (altough they are pretty great fighters)

rollnrocking

No Longer a Noob
Nov 8, 2008
Still, tomorrow I'll be rooting for Diaz just because I don't think Henderson is the true champ. And I hate the Diaz boys (altough they are pretty great fighters)
I agree. I don't want Henderson to win... If he does though and does it decisively, he will prove that he's champion caliber.