Dagameplayer2008

No Longer a Noob
Dec 2, 2008
My Player
Basically more of the NBA experience is playable in My Player. Getting to spend the money you earn on cars, Houses/Selling the house if you sign with another team or get traded, Hotel rooms, hang out with an A.I controlled teammate/legend, etc or a friend can take control of them online.

Staying out past team curfew results in you waking up late and getting fined for tardiness or missing practice all together. You could do different things for your player to have a good or bad image as your career progresses.

Once you retire you can enter coaching or walk away and the game remembers that after you've started a new story so that they could be inducted into the Hall of Fame if you did well enough.

Online Shoot Around
Nothing too serious here but just a mode that takes place in an arena or at one of the blacktop locations with up to 15 players being able to have some fun practicing their jumpers and Dunking.

Players can try out their defensive skills on others and you could even start up a game of 1 on 1, horse or 21 without any loading times needed.

What do you think?

Derick22333

Almost Not a Noob
May 3, 2010
Shoot around sounds fun for My Park. Every time I go to the mode I see a bunch of people standing around, running, etc and it's kind of dumb honestly.

Most players already have a basketball in their hand anyway so there should be a court that anyone who isn't currently in a game can go over to and practice their jump shots, dunk, play a little defense against a random or friend if they want to also and just have fun with it.

Then people who are looking for quality teammates could actually use that to scout people out and could communicate with them to form teams just like that.

Last edited:

Derick22333

Almost Not a Noob
May 3, 2010
Also you could start up mini games with this like a game of 21. Heck let the person who sets the game up choose the number the game goes to. It was 33 in my neighborhood so that's what I'd go with.
  • 1 on 1
  • 3 point contests
  • Horse
  • Slam dunk contests.

Any type of playground basketball activity that doesn't require you to have a teammate can be started up at this court for up to 10 people to join in on at a time while the 5 on 5 courts are occupied.

Last edited: