Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://wireless.ign.com/articles/108/1081869p1.html]Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 iPhone Review[/link]
by Hilary Goldstein

Summary:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 is one of the best games ever made. In fact, I've beaten the game so many times on Dreamcast that, even a decade later, I can still blaze through and 100% the game with any character in under two hours. It's an incredibly challenging and rewarding game and it's a bit of a surprise to see on iPhone. After all, THPS2 is a fast-paced action sports game that requires quick button taps and precision steering in an open world. Not exactly iPhone's strong suits. But Activision pulled it off. While it's missing some features from the original and has imperfect controls, this great game is a solid experience on your Apple mobile device. [link=http://wireless.ign.com/articles/108/1081869p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

khalu2

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 3, 2005
Wow, I really miss this game. Stupid Activision ruining what was an awesome franchise.
How much does it cost?

Oct 21, 2009
game is fun. Similar to the PS2 fun I had with the game way back then. It's $9.99 on iTunes. Can't really say it's worth the price but still cool to have and it's far better than Skater Nation (the only other real contender).

Mar 23, 2010
It is almost ten dollars and i dont think it is worth it because the full game on a playstation is less than that and that is so much better

A

Argenthor1

Original poster
First Tony Hawk game i owned. The only one i still own. Loved the first level in the air hanger!!!
I wonder if tony actually plays any of his games? Probably loves RIDE.

K

KSE4EVER

Original poster
this was the game to play before achievements and trophies took over the gaming world. Miss this game but i dont use my touch enough to buy this.

Dec 19, 2009
Anyone who thinks the Ipad is a viable gaming machine needs their head examined: The DS produces better graphics than this hunk of over hyped garbage. Just look at the games! I'm supposed to be impressed by it?

Is the Ipad a cool multimedia gizmo? Sure. But can it be taken seriously as a gaming platform? Hardly.

shikee

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2009
Ima go get an ipad, just because everyone hates it! So now you can all hate me!

cabbage-117

Prime Member
Aug 20, 2009
@ Shikee

actually, ive only heard posative things... the only people who REALLY hate it are those not willing to pay 600 bucks to get it...

Oct 21, 2009
shikee said:
Ima go get an ipad, just because everyone hates it! So now you can all hate me!

No body hates you I just can't figure out why anyone would want one especially if you already own a iPod Touch and/or iPhone?

Charleh3

Prime Member
Dec 19, 2008
@cocoabiscuits

I have an iPhone, but I still plan on getting an iPad eventually (this year?), because from what I've heard the games on it are incredible. Not only that, but I don't understand why people keep comparing it to the other two devices. I see it as a completely different experience. Netflix, books, games, and simply the fact that its much bigger and more fluid to handle make it a completely different device compared to the iPhone or iPod Touch. In fact, I don't understand why people wouldn't consider purchasing one, even with the current price tag. I wish people would stop complaining and saying things like "WHY THE F*** DOES THIS EXIST I HOPE APPLE HQ GETS BOMBED." THOSE types of people reeeeallly p*** me off.

Charleh3

Prime Member
Dec 19, 2008
Also, why is anyone talking about the iPad in the first place? This game isfor the iPhone. Idiots.

D_Deviled

Noob
Jun 24, 2005
i still got this game from the psone and play it on ma ps3....tonnes better than any recent TH game

Oct 15, 2008
@cocoabiscuits

Because the larger screen and more powerful processor open up massive possibilities for better apps?

May 9, 2010
When the flip is this coming out in the UK, i've been waiting for like a month. How hard can it be to chuck it over this side of the pond? NOT VERY HARD. SORT IT OUT. Damn. And stop talking about iPads. Its nearly as boring as..."Air Jordans - $25. Gucci Bags - $20. YOUR MUM $2.20."