wwe_Fan97

Noob
Sep 3, 2009
If they moved their gameplay back to the original games, such as my personal favorite, Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Thug2 was the first Tony Hawk game I ever played, and because of how much i liked it, i bought Underground 1, which also was a very sucessful title, and then i bought all the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games, which led me moving up to American Wasteland, and Project 8, And thats where i kinda got disapointed, but i still continued to move on to Proving Ground, good but still bad, and then i skipped Tony Hawks Ride And how Tony Hawks Shred, it was fun, but killed the games for me, i don't really think i'll get another tony hawk game if it involves the skateboard. Realism isn't what Tony Hawk should look for in the games, Aracadeish is what tony hawk should look for. those we're AWESOME! :) and i know neversoft isn't working for the games no more, but what if possibly, The current people working on the games made one similar to The originals THPS - THAW?

What do you think?

creed200869

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 11, 2005
Nothing beats TOny Hawk on last gen. Next Gen TH has been garbage. I would actually like to see a remake of all of them in HD on xbox live sold seperately or in a package

azn_ghostbuster

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
They should release THPS-THUG in a THPS2x type package and update the graphics and throw in achievements and online play

wwe_Fan97

Noob
Sep 3, 2009
azn_ghostbuster said:
They should release THPS-THUG in a THPS2x type package and update the graphics and throw in achievements and online play

And by thug you mean thug2 too right? ;)

CUZZYY

Noob
Mar 14, 2010
i loved thug2, but let's be honest, it ruined the series.

american wasteland was even worse