sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
In FC3, I still prefer a silenced marksman rifle.

In TR2013, the bow is your only "silent" ranged weapon until you buy silencers on your weapons.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
I like this:

xOgflct.jpg

Lunq7mH.jpg

Seriously, I was thinking about calling in a FROG strike ala Mercenaries Playground of Destruction while playing TR.

Dec 22, 2004
Could be some games are trying to cash in on the popularity of Daryl on Walking Dead and Katniss from Hunger Games. But bows in games have been around for quite a while so it could just by a cycle. We've all been tearing it up with modern weapons for a while, now they're giving us something 'new' by giving us a bow.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
Could be some games are trying to cash in on the popularity of Daryl on Walking Dead and Katniss from Hunger Games. But bows in games have been around for quite a while so it could just by a cycle. We've all been tearing it up with modern weapons for a while, now they're giving us something 'new' by giving us a bow.
rambo02.jpg

Dec 22, 2004
View attachment 31496
And I just got owned. Cheers ~o)

J-Mann

Noob
Mar 5, 2013
please do not compare T.R. to that monstrosity of a tv series known as "The Walking Dead". Show blows, HARD!.
Anywas kind Sir!!, Bows just flat out kick @$$. Also there has been older games using bows.
::::COUGH Turok COUGH:::

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2004
I
please do not compare T.R. to that monstrosity of a tv series known as "The Walking Dead". Show blows, HARD!.
Anywas kind Sir!!, Bows just flat out kick @$$. Also there has been older games using bows.
Curious as to what you'd call quality tv then...

Feb 19, 2013

Meh, I only liked that bow while using the Tek arrows....

CHawk15

Prime Member
Jul 20, 2011

Meh, I only liked that bow while using the Tek arrows....
I personally like the Torque Bow.

I forgot about that one becasue it's been a while since I played GoW, the Torque Bow was awesome.

M4n0w4r

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 19, 2012
Any idiot can shoot a gun, takes real skill to use a Bow. I've been shooting since the age of 12, me and my dad are both Archers and used to practice for hours most weekends. Any game that uses a Bow extensively is welcome on my library.