JTbex

No Longer a Noob
Sep 27, 2012
Trinidad and Tobago
Been thinking about getting this one or the Need for speed most wanted. I played forza in the past and loved the graphics and all that but the game itself just would get a little boring after sometime. It took me too long to get the good cars, and all the tedious racing with the more inferior cars I just kind of gave up because I dont have that much time to put into my imaginery garage. Is this forza more or less the same thing?

Dec 4, 2012
This Game Is Amazing. If You Like Open World Racing And Amazing Graphics You Will Love This.
#1 In My Top 10 Games Of The Year

Demo318

Noob
Dec 9, 2012
NFS games are fun. I've never played one that I didn't enjoy. But Forza Horizon makes it feel as though you're really driving. The cars feel like real cars, and if you can get some nice speakers, the audio brings you in even more.

IRL, have a manual transmission '97 Mazda 626. I like to drive it a little fast, take corners real hard, and peel out when I get the chance. It's by no means a real sports car, but it's a car that's made me fall in love with really driving. Forza brings that experience to my Xbox more effectively than NFS ever has.

If you want a car video game that feels like a video game, buy NFS. But if you want a car video game that feels like you're driving a car (a really fast, sporty car most times) you have to go with Forza. There's just nothing quite like it on the 360.

JTbex

No Longer a Noob
Sep 27, 2012
Trinidad and Tobago
NFS games are fun. I've never played one that I didn't enjoy. But Forza Horizon makes it feel as though you're really driving. The cars feel like real cars, and if you can get some nice speakers, the audio brings you in even more.

IRL, have a manual transmission '97 Mazda 626. I like to drive it a little fast, take corners real hard, and peel out when I get the chance. It's by no means a real sports car, but it's a car that's made me fall in love with really driving. Forza brings that experience to my Xbox more effectively than NFS ever has.

If you want a car video game that feels like a video game, buy NFS. But if you want a car video game that feels like you're driving a car (a really fast, sporty car most times) you have to go with Forza. There's just nothing quite like it on the 360.

Damn man you got me excited with all that, and I just got the need for speed lol, haven't played it yet the wifey is bringing it back from her trip so I hope its also fun. I just did not know if it was the same forza formula from the previous games. Very pretty and realistic but the fun of driving an endurance race for almost half an hour and then making a mistake on the very last corner and dropping 5 places....grrrrr! I think i will still have to pick up this forza though

Demo318

Noob
Dec 9, 2012
Damn man you got me excited with all that, and I just got the need for speed lol, haven't played it yet the wifey is bringing it back from her trip so I hope its also fun. I just did not know if it was the same forza formula from the previous games. Very pretty and realistic but the fun of driving an endurance race for almost half an hour and then making a mistake on the very last corner and dropping 5 places....grrrrr! I think i will still have to pick up this forza though

From what I've seen, the new NFS looks like a great entry to the series. Don't worry! As for me, though, I feel like I've outgrown arcade racing games. When I first tried the first Forza Motorsport, I thought it was too hard and no fun. Now in my early twenties, the NFS style doesn't appeal to me. I want an immersive, almost tangible racing experience, and Forza Horizon delivers. Even if you're late to the party, I don't think you can go wrong adding this one to your collection.

JTbex

No Longer a Noob
Sep 27, 2012
Trinidad and Tobago
Aww man and here I was jumping at any chance to take on outposts thinking it will prolong the game experience for me as far as the story goes. Im basically screwing myself for when the game ends then