Oct 8, 2007
So I'm on the fence here. I played GT5 at a friends with the Logitech FF wheel and it was awesome, especially the NASCAR part. It made me jealous to be honest because when I was younger I had a wheel for PS1 and the NASCAR games were my favorites for it. Anyway so I found a good wheel I'm gonna go with for 360 (no PS3) and I'm wondering if forza has NASCAR events like GT5? I've tried Googling it and even looking at car lists but I can't seem to find a straight answer. I'm wondering if it has NASCAR stock cars and actual oval tracks like Daytona and such (and how many of each there are). I think the NASCAR races where my favorite part of the wheel experience in GT5, it was an easy learning curve to get used to the wheel and you really feel the FF fight you and replicate bumps and cracks. I have the NASCAR 2011 game, but haven't played in forever due to its glitchyness and I read it had no FF support and was wonky with most wheels, so unless it's been patched then there is no other NASCAR + FF wheel experience for 360.

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
There are 2 stock cars in the game (the Chevy and the Ford), but there's a huge community support for painting them up in classic/modern liveries. You can usually find the paintjob you're looking for cheap or free in the storefronts, and a lot of the time people are willing to paint a specific one up for you if you ask. There's a few ovals in game (Indianapolis, Motegi, Sedona, Sunset Peninsula, Benchmark - there might be another, it's been a while since I messed with NASCAR on Forza) I'm not sure which of them are real as I don't watch NASCAR in real life, but there's a decent variety in length and tightness. You can usually find maps/screenshots/etc of the tracks on google. I don't remember a career mode NASCAR event, but I know there's a decent sized community for multiplayer racing of NASCAR style races (Tho Forza only supports up to 16 players on the track in each race in multiplayer)

KCD1XD

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2006
There is a Nascar event in career mode, it's in the section that has all of the other ovals, (the Hemi oval, etc) over towards the right side of the screen.