B00ND0X

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 30, 2012
First I would like to say I haven't played since cataclysm. My desktop died and laptop could not handle wow. I am getting a new computer in a few weeks and was wondering if M.O.P was worth coming back for? I've been talking to a lot of old friends who still play and most of them tell me the game has really been dumbed down for casual players. As someone who was always a hardcore raider I am wondering how much this has effected raiding in general. I have all of my toons on Duskwood which I have been told has become a very dead sever, so I was also wondering if I could get some recomendations as far as good realms these days? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Apr 4, 2013
i have played off and on since vanilla, the only expansion i didnt play during was wrath of the lich king. I myself did not really care for Cata, and when MoP came out I had more than just a few a doubts. (especially about the new talent system) but to be quite honest blizzard hasnt disappointed me in the least, MoP in my opinion is the best expansion, admittedly i had the panda's and the monk class the game is far better i feel. i am not a big raid fan ive always been a pvp fanatic but, from what i hear raiding has been dumbed down some, however the end game content this time around is just so emmense. i think you should pick it back up but thats just my opinion. i play in bloodscalp which i think has a fairly decent amount of people in it just fyi

B00ND0X

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 30, 2012
Thanks you for the reply. I think I'm gonna have to atleast give it a try.

slyva767

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 2, 2010
Hicktown, TN
MOP has been made easier for casual gamers, however it is still fun to play even as a hardcore gamer. Now you have another expansion coming out within a year.