tmerrr

Noob
Nov 27, 2008
What would you like to be added to the next F1 game?

1. Safety car
2. Mechanical breakdowns/failures
3. On instant replay - the ability to switch who you are watching
4. More helmet design selections and maybe the ability to create your own designs

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
- Safety car
- Pre-race formation/Parade lap
- Paint A Helmet (career mode)
- Prior circuits (Nurburgring, Circuit De Nevers, etc.) for online and exhibition modes and even in future career mode seasons to switch up the calendar.
- Complete control of your car on pit lane
- Full course cautions
- Complete control of your car on full course cautions
- More in-depth career mode

arceluigi7

Noob
May 17, 2011
-Safety Car
-Real Car designs(wings,steering wheel,etc.)
-DRS and KERS system
-Realistic F1 driving
-Realistic Career mode
-Mistakes can happen during pit stop such as tire jamming, etc.
-And no reverse. F1 cars don't have reverse on their cars
-Opponents make more mistakes such as oversteering, understeering, etc.
-Car performance always matter in each race
What I mean is In F1 2010 when you started career mode you can choose Force India,Sauber,Toro Rosso, etc. and you can still have pole position and win the race and beat Ferrari,Red Bull, and McLaren. I even won the championship on a Sauber car(not joking).

OWLovethBL

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
arceluigi7 said:
-Safety Car
-Real Car designs(wings,steering wheel,etc.)
-DRS and KERS system
-Realistic F1 driving
-Realistic Career mode
-Mistakes can happen during pit stop such as tire jamming, etc.
-And no reverse. F1 cars don't have reverse on their cars
-Opponents make more mistakes such as oversteering, understeering, etc.
-Car performance always matter in each race
What I mean is In F1 2010 when you started career mode you can choose Force India,Sauber,Toro Rosso, etc. and you can still have pole position and win the race and beat Ferrari,Red Bull, and McLaren. I even won the championship on a Sauber car(not joking).

You need to turn the AI difficulty up.

tmerrr

Noob
Nov 27, 2008
In qualifying you should be able to select how many laps-worth of petrol to put in before you go out

arranm16

Noob
Jun 7, 2011
i'd like to see:-
-more helmets or design own.
-AI make more freakish mistakes
-more depth into career
-realistic driving i.e. smaller teams dont beat bigger teams often.
-a new mode... create your own f1 team?? my favourite one always wanted to know what its like to have your own f1 team. where you have to buy upgrades etc and the higher you finish in a race/ season the more money and better technology available to include on your car(s).
-muliplayer, 2 player races and online multiplayer.
-extra circuits
-f1 legends? ayrton? hakkinen? mansell?
-f1 classic cars
-challenges to unlock things like new helmets, drivers, tracks etc...
-decent car set up like the one on f1 05?
-last but not least a bloody great racing game to play :D <3 hope my ideas helped! :)

owwe

Noob
Sep 22, 2009
Well let's see...

-better career mode. This year's was good, but not perfect. It would be cool if they added some kind of negotiation feature that allows you to megotiate with the teams if you want to get a contract. And try to add some things inbetween the races that would give the mode a change sometimes.

-better rule system: In 2010 you would get Penalties to easy in my opinion. You just had to touch a car slightly (or be rammed by someone else) to get a penalty. They have to fix that up!

-pit stop bug fixed (although I think that they already did via DLC. Hope its fixed in 2011^^)

-can't imagine further ideas right now^^

Apr 1, 2010
I think they need to spice up career mode... get bit dull after a while. I have heard there will be live muli-player option this time.

Oct 8, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Rest of the stuff I'd love to see in the game have been mentioned. But one thing that wasn't..

- They should give us the option to spend our career earnings on stuff. You know so the salary you earn per season is actually worth something. Maybe have something like the locker room in those old wrestling games where you can buy a whole heap of stuff to customise it. With this money you should also be able to customise your helmet by changing colours/adding new designs. And even then give us 20-25 classic cars and 5-10 classic tracks that you can get with your dosh aha. Point being they need to give us incentive to join bigger teams to earn some money.

Aug 27, 2009
i won the championship with the virgin racing car..... i tried with the hispania buti could only get 3rd place in the championship :-(

tmerrr

Noob
Nov 27, 2008
Yes! I'm liking the idea of unlockables people have mentioned. They should combine the 2 ideas you have already posted and have some unlockables you get by completing challenges and some that you just buy with money earned in career!

Apr 27, 2010
things i'd like to see:
-Safety Car
-Control over your car during the Safety Car laps
-Parade lap
-In-Lap after the race
-Podium
-Helmet Designer
-Realistic performance levels, I to have won a championship on hardest difficulty in Team Lotus
-Better 'Nicknames'
-Better commands from pit wall
-Teams that have team orders (Ferrari) should give them out
-A.I. receive equally harsh penalties
-Complete control in Pit lane
-The ability to change wing angle in pit stop
-The ability to change tires/nose cone during a pit stop in qualifying and/or practice laps

I hope these things will be put in place to help the game move forwards :)