Nathan-D

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 6, 2009
So I found this neat little trick some time ago and thought I’d share it with whatever vestiges of the Borderlands community are still lurking here.

There’s a way in Borderlands 2 to make the best non-rocket launcher gun in the game – the Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold – and buff it so it becomes Quadruple Penetrating!!

Unfortunately the only downside is that it only works with one character – the Assassin, but with the Assassin’s ‘Velocity’ skill it’s probably the best character to use the DPUH with anyway.

So, what you need to do is to put max points in your ‘Two Fang’ skill, and get hold of a double-shot relic, preferably one with 39% stat (only available if you’ve got Tiny Tina’s DLC) and then try to get hold of an Assassin class mod that has +6 in Two Fang. These two items when combined (and with your Two Fang skill maxed-out) will allow you to shoot guns twice with one shot and will work 100% of the time (though only works if the fire-rate of not faster than about 5 I think).

This can also make the Asssassin one of the best rocket jumper’s in the game. When you get a Grog Nozzle (again, only available if you’ve got Tiny Tina’s DLC) you can get drunk with the Grog Nozzle and then quickly switch to a low-level Badaboom, and rocket jump – and because you can double-shoot the rocket jump will propel you insanely far). It’s possible, than when combined with a grenade jump for extra boost (must take grenade mod off for grenade jump to work) you can reach the top of the middle tower in Sanctuary – you know, that massive tall structure that comes out that ground. It’s insane the distance you can get as well. Jumping over to the final boss in Digistruct Peak isn’t an issue.