Jul 22, 2005
I have an old computer that runs on Windows XP. It played the first two games perfectly, but Inquisition is too big so I purchased the game on PS3 instead of getting an update. I'm glad I did given the sheer number of times the game has frozen in place or crashed. Anyhow, I quickly realized that the PS3 is incompatible with the Dragon Keep using the PS3 brower. I also made the foolish decision to put my EA/origin account in a different email address than my PSN account. My attempts to unite the accounts by changing passwords have led to nothing but disaster and I'm afraid I'm liable to ruin both of them. I tried to get help at their website but it didn't work. Should I just forget the whole thing and play on the default only (I hate the default story!) Or should I bite the bullet and buy expensive upgrades and a whole new game? Keep in mind that I've already beaten the game once.

AnimeKing2009

The Knight of Zero
Jun 2, 2009
just make a new account on EA and make it for your psn main.
If I make a new account, will I lose everything under the old account? I have a lot of trophies for DA1 and Da2.

they are still one the old one on your console. so they are still there. if you want the import ability then you need to be able to import the save. if necessary you may have to replay the other games.

Jul 22, 2005
I'll give it a try. Thanks for all your help. Maybe next year I will get a Playstation 4 for Christmas and then I can get the better version of the game.