jwoody1234

Noob
Dec 8, 2011
In MK7 that course for me is Music Park. Every time I go from first to finish like to last. In MKW it was Mushroom Gorge but now I like it more. What's yours?

Oct 26, 2006
I always love Maple Treeway, but if I'm not in first in the last lap, then I can forget about winning 1st on that race haha!
Same for Grumble Volcano, although I just suck all around on that course.

CAT_MARK_1

No Longer a Noob
Jan 31, 2004
In MK7 it's probably Rainbow Road. I love that course, but there have been a couple occasions where I just can't do anything right on that track.

Toad's Factory on the Wii also gave me fits. I recall some 11th and 12th place finishes on that track.

jwoody1234

Noob
Dec 8, 2011
It used to be Rainbow Road but now I figured out that I have to start out in the back. Otherwise I would get slammed off by a heavy character.

gb6754

Noob
Aug 27, 2008
Probably my all time favorite track in this category is the Super Mario Kart Rainbow Road. I love the music for that track but one false move and you fall right off the edge. Unlike every other track in Mario Kart, this track you can play on three different Mario Kart games too. Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Super Circuit, and Mario Kart 7.

Oct 26, 2006
gb6754 said:
Probably my all time favorite track in this category is the Super Mario Kart Rainbow Road. I love the music for that track but one false move and you fall right off the edge. Unlike every other track in Mario Kart, this track you can play on three different Mario Kart games too. Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Super Circuit, and Mario Kart 7.

Hey I never noticed that. I think all other courses have at least one railing or something to protect you from falling off at least once across the track. That one has no railings whatsoever.

gb6754

Noob
Aug 27, 2008
ShyGuy_Pal_101 said:
gb6754 said:

Hey I never noticed that. I think all other courses have at least one railing or something to protect you from falling off at least once across the track. That one has no railings whatsoever.

There are no railings on that track at all and it is also the only track in the Mario Kart series that I regularly use the brakes because you have to be absolutely dead on perfect for drifting and boosting.

green111pikminrules

No Longer a Noob
Jun 14, 2007
That place.
For Mario Kart Wii, it would be Luigi's Circuit. Nine times out of ten I'm usually in the lead until the final lap, where I end up getting wambo-combo'd by every single item in the game. It's the only corse this really happens to me on at that. I swear it's a freakin' curse. [face_frustrated]

Dry_Bones

Zoidberg is back!
Nov 24, 2005
Rosalina's Ice World without a doubt. I love the design of it, but I always get the worst luck there. Same deal with Music Park, but I don't like that course as much as I like Rosalina's Ice World.

Feb 3, 2012
Kalimari Desert
I'll just name a course from each title that really screwed me.

Super Mario Kart: Uhhh, I can't say because I never played it. [face_worried]
Mario Kart 64: Yoshi Valley
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Sky Garden
Mario Kart Double Dash: Dino Dino Jungle
Mario Kart DS: Tick Tock Clock
Mario Kart Wii: Wario's Gold Mine
Mario Kart 7: Rosilina's Ice World