GoPats12

Noob
Nov 23, 2001
This game is unplayable... plain and simple. This game is just riddled with bugs and glitches that weren't even in last year's game, and I've simply had enough. Whether it be routine ground balls that just roll into the outfield just inches away from my infielders because they freeze in place and wont move allowing an extra base hit from what should have been an easy out, or runners advancing on flyouts and not returning once the ball is caught, or my absolute favorite when a player just routinely throws a ball like he's playing catch when a runner is headed towards a base thus allowing a hit instead of an out. The graphics look worse than last year, and now we don't even have gameplay to stick by. As one of MLB 2k's biggest supporters over the years, I'm afraid it's time to trade this waste of money in and buy The Show.

jippobrat

Noob
Jul 17, 2011
This game is unplayable... plain and simple. This game is just riddled with bugs and glitches that weren't even in last year's game, and I've simply had enough. Whether it be routine ground balls that just roll into the outfield just inches away from my infielders because they freeze in place and wont move allowing an extra base hit from what should have been an easy out, or runners advancing on flyouts and not returning once the ball is caught, or my absolute favorite when a player just routinely throws a ball like he's playing catch when a runner is headed towards a base thus allowing a hit instead of an out. The graphics look worse than last year, and now we don't even have gameplay to stick by. As one of MLB 2k's biggest supporters over the years, I'm afraid it's time to trade this waste of money in and buy The Show.[/qu

I have no problems with my.
The Show =heard that its had Hitting issues