Nov 6, 2007
Alrighty. Ive spent like three days trying figure this part out. i just got to the zoo, and cant find the boat key, and the walk througb says its by te aquarium.
where is it??!! i cant get throught the door with the goo, and im totally stuck!
this game is sooo good i cant stop playing it!
the heartache in not playing it is so dreadful!! :D jp
please help a girl out?
im an idiot with directions, so please be detailed and help!!!!!!!

white_zangetsu

No Longer a Noob
Nov 9, 2007
i don't know if this helps but does the door with goo have a specific color?? if so u got use a specific sword to get it out for the way. if not go near the aquarium and go around it clockwise and the book by the door, then go down into the aquarium, there is a switch mechanism that lowers capsules or boxes with things in them, the first one lowers a monkey demon. the second lowers a key.,the third lowers another monkey demon, the fourth one lowers a which is a sniper rifle ,this is only useful later in the castle part so keep the grenade launcher on,go up the ladder and go around counter-clockwise,use the first door you come across to go back to the park, the part after u climb the stairs at the entrance, it's at the left. if u could do that go start the boat up. need anymore help?? u want me to be more specific?? i hope this helps!