Jul 8, 2013
Have any of you heard of it?

About the game Tales of Symphonia? or the details about the remake? because i know all about the original release. it was fantastic. I just hope that it looks like Tales Of Xillia does right now because the original character models looked weird

Jul 8, 2013
All i know is that its coming out early-ish 2014 in the US and that i am pumped. I have been waiting for this remake for years ever since i first played it on Gamecube. 9/10 in my book.

emlfuryoflion

No Longer a Noob
Jan 27, 2006
Phoenix Arizona
Tales of Symphonia looks similar but you can tell they updated the character models graphically a little bit. Not really like Xillia at all but more staying true to the original character designs but just making them look more polished.

Dawn of the new world just... looks the same lol.

emlfuryoflion

No Longer a Noob
Jan 27, 2006
Phoenix Arizona
I would love a 3DS version of the game

I'd like a 3DS version of Legendia personally. Namco never releases any of their old tales titles as PS1 or PS2 classics so I'm stuck waiting for a chance to play that game since I have never played it before. I'd still be waiting for a chance to play Abyss if not for the 3DS version that came out last year. Of course I would buy it again on PSN if they decided to release the classic versions of them just so I can play it cooperatively with my friends and have them experience it too.

Last edited:

DaosX

Noob
Mar 8, 2013
Is Symphonia a remake or a HD upgrade? I thought it was just an HD upgrade like GoW, Ico, etc.

GunBlader

Noob
Feb 9, 2014
Can't believe i'm only just hearing about this now! I loved Tales of Symphonia so really looking forward to this. Out the end of this month in the UK apparently. At least i don't have long to wait now :)