Sep 11, 2011
I picked up Tales of Destiny from my cousin back in my ps1 days. I am a huge FF fan and the discovery of this new action rpg was amazing. All these years later I have snagged every one I can find and played. Even played vesparia on a borrowed xbox though I can't stand xbox. I am excited for Xillia to come to ps3 I just want all these others.

Why are we not getting these games? They would sell great over here. Maybe we need to band together and send emails to the company or something. I can't find Eternia for psp anywhere online for less than 50$ I wouldn't mind spending that, except I can't tell if its in english or not. Wtf is going on? Even SE has given us FF2,3, and 5 already. ugh..

emlfuryoflion

No Longer a Noob
Jan 27, 2006
Phoenix Arizona
Fithos_Fatali8 said:
Because they don't sell great over here.

Which is a travesty considering how great the games are. If I had to choose one RPG series to choose out of ANYTHING it would be tales because the games just suck you in so much.

mgouveia

Noob
Mar 1, 2009
bullshit they dont sell here, Vesperia has been sold out for ages and ive had offers of over £60 for my copy.

Warshade

Noob
Mar 20, 2012
Compared to the sales they get into japan they do not sell as well over in NA. I myself have been into the series since phantasia. I look forward to every release and keep my fingers crossed that they make it to NA. Sadly though more now then ever Japanese games do not sell so well in NA so they are iffy about bringing them over here these days. Luckily the fps fad that took over the world seems to be slowing down so here is hoping this leads to more original great games and less cookie cutter fps that have saturated the market to death. I am rooting for Xillia make sure and pick up graces to show namco we support tales!