Nightbane

Noob
Jul 29, 2013
We got really lucky to finally get Tales of Xillia released in the States. They were not going to release anymore Tales games at all here but thanks to a bunch of petitions and fan outcries we managed to get Graces which BARELY sold enough to warrant Xillia.

Guys, If you buy Xillia do NOT buy it used! Namco receives nothing for a used game purchase. If we want to keep the Tales goodness coming to us buy new!

Very much looking forward to the Symphonia HD collection early next year. How bout you guys?

Attachments

• tales_of_xillia_by_kazakami-d4byvls.jpg
    tales_of_xillia_by_kazakami-d4byvls.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 163

Kasumi288

Noob
Aug 5, 2013
Well, considering every available Collector's Edition was filled, Im not sure how much better than fanbase can do.

Lc32489

Noob
Aug 3, 2011
We got really lucky to finally get Tales of Xillia released in the States. They were not going to release anymore Tales games at all here but thanks to a bunch of petitions and fan outcries we managed to get Graces which BARELY sold enough to warrant Xillia.

Guys, If you buy Xillia do NOT buy it used! Namco receives nothing for a used game purchase. If we want to keep the Tales goodness coming to us buy new!

Very much looking forward to the Symphonia HD collection early next year. How bout you guys?

Already have it preordered and paid off for the limited edition and like Kasumi288 said the collectors edition was sold out so I don't think we have to worry bout Xillia not getting the sales. Oh and yes I am looking forward to playing the Symphonia games all over again and Xillia 2 and I already have Abyss for 3ds and Graces f for ps3 the only one I don't have the current systems is vesperia cause I don't have a 360 anymore but did beat it when I had one years ago.

Last edited:

Trasce

Noob
Jan 10, 2013
Ordered the Collector's Edition as soon as it was available for preorder! I recently got into the series about a year ago with Symphonia, and since then I've played Abyss, Vesperia, and Graces. Absolutely LOVING these games. Definitely giving the series all the support I can from here on out. Now if only they'd release the PS Vita versions of Innocence and Hearts in the west...

Jun 10, 2013
Absolutely PUMPED! Been waiting for this game for years and now it's here. I've def had it pre-orded and waking up first thing in the morning to pick it up. I can only pray that we get Tales of Xillia 2!