Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1155442p1.html]Supernatural: Sam & Dean's Worst Case Scenario[/link]
by Matt Fowler

Summary:
IGN talks to the stars of Supernatural, and learns that in the season finale, Sam and Dean will be put into a situation where... [link=http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1155442p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
if this season wraps up the eve character then next season if there is one they need to introduce the villian sooner to build the character up

D-Bane12

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 4, 2010
I can't believe there end the season with a cliffhanger, I hate when shows do that. I going to watch next season but a cliffhanger is big F3$%ing tease; and you know worst-case-scenario might mean either Sam and Dean about to fight a S#$%-load of monster without a ton weapons or backup, or worse the barrier breaking down and it'll somehow cause Lucifer to take over Sam again (I thought that up right now).

Also I'm now looking forwand to the Ben Edlund episode. I love the Tick and while I hadn't seemed Slime Time I read the comic book version and I found it good.

Volvagia_slayer

Star
Jan 9, 2005
^Every Supernatural finale has ended with a cliffhanger (except debatably Season 5). Why would you expect Season 6 to be any different?

Dec 23, 2004
So Sam and Dean get sent back in time to the Old West? There had better be at least one Back to the Future III joke during the episode.

ReijiAzuma

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 1, 2006
Eh..... even with that claim I think it'll be impossible to top the cliffhangers from seasons 1 and 3. Both of those were just jaw-dropping.

J

jrau18

Original poster
@D-Bane
Lucifer is still locked in hell, the barrier coming down would only cause torment (and possibly death) for Sam. Lucifer wouldn't be a part of it.

Also, "Sam and Dean about to fight a S#$%-load of monster without a ton weapons or backup" sounds like the season two finale.

@Dylan
By god, there better be more than one! I will be disappointed if a show like this doesn't have a couple of them.

sadoul1

Noob
Dec 13, 2001
man i love this show, but guys, where could they possibly go from here with the story??? they fought and beat the devil!!! the big bad himself!!! what are they gonna take on next? Illidan??? Sauron???

seems to me they jumped the shark once Dean went to hell, for me, that's where the series took a weird turn, once the whole angels arc started, even though Misha is AWESOME

but once you stare down the apocalypse, what else can you do, besides staring it down again??? whats bigger than the apocalypse? or badder than the devil??

i hope they figure it out, cuz i dont want this roadshow to come to a halt anymore than you do

Suwaru

Noob
Oct 11, 2006
This show has done an amazing job of remaining viable even after the point where the story definately should have ended (Beating Satan). That is some feat to pull of and a commend the Supernatural writer/producers for succeeded where others have failed (Even Joss Whedon himself) I've got nothing be confidence in this series.

2-7-79

Star
Sep 26, 2001
mach10viper said:
WTF RUBY IS HIS WIFE...(takes a chill pill and sits back pondering the universe)

I'm more shocked that people on the internet who didn't know they were married its not like you couldn't go to a search engine or a fansite about the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.