Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1151806p1.html]Supernatural Preview: "The French Mistake"[/link]
by IGN TV

Summary:
Regular viewers of Supernatural can attest to the claim that the show features a fantastic blend of serious drama and self-referential comedy. Season two's "Hollywood Babylon" had Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) investigating claims of a haunting on a movie set, while they went undercover as production assistants. The episode was memorable in part for the attempts to skewer Hollywood and the horror genre. [link=http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1151806p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

Feb 25, 2009
I seriously can't wait for this episode. This season has been a real winner. Unlike some people, I have enjoyed every ep that has aired.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I have been waiting for this episode since it was announced and the clips from it look hilarious.

Ruzlix

Noob
Feb 22, 2004
I'm really excited for this episode - the Supernatural team is awesome when it comes to comedy, much thanks to Jensen's natural talent for it!

D-Bane12

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 4, 2010
This show is awesome for doing these great episode, I'm totally geeking out.

Sam MARRIED Rudy!?!?! I didn't know that. Well it explains how they work so well together. Now that I know this there is NO WAY I'm missing this.

zaffRazor

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 25, 2003
this sound epic but FRINGE has got its hooks in me and with them going backstory style I have to give it to them..

zmz27

Noob
Nov 5, 2007
I can't watch Fringe, not because I can't watch it, I just can't look at that chick. Her face looks like is as jagged as an anvil. I feel like blacksmithing when I see her.

Grim_Lost

Noob
Jan 1, 2010
@zmz27

Your comment just shows how different people view physical features, since imo she is stuning and I would travel through to alt universe just to be with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.