idaell

Noob
Sep 2, 2012
First Super Smash Bros, then Super Smash Bros Brawl then Super Smash Bros Melee. I think Super Smash Bros Royale would be a great name. Other ideas?

Dec 18, 2000
IGN
Super Smash Bros Genocide
Super Smash Bros Kart Racers
Super Smash Bros Gangrape
Super Smash Bros Less Moves Edition

Any of these would make a terrific name.

Slaurith

No Longer a Noob
Jun 9, 2008
Super Smash Bros We Need More Trophies and Stickers Also Duck Hunt Dog Should Be Playable and Goku Because He's Been on Nintendo Consoles Before

csaskater

Thanks for wasting a title on me, IGN. Good work!
Sep 24, 2005
The only names that would sound even remotely close to good would be Battle or Clash. And even those are kind of iffy.

SSB_Fan

No Longer a Noob
Mar 9, 2008
Am I the only one who noticed...

First Super Smash Bros, then Super Smash Bros Brawl then Super Smash Bros Melee. I think Super Smash Bros Royale would be a great name. Other ideas?

?

Last edited:

shtdragon

Noob
Sep 27, 2011
I was thinking Super Smash Bros Armageddon. But Nintendo would have lawsuits from Ed Boon and Mortal Kombat staff.

djcs

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 27, 2012
I was thinking Super Smash Bros Armageddon. But Nintendo would have lawsuits from Ed Boon and Mortal Kombat staff.
I remember the drama that happened when Michael Bay sued Midway over that. It was crazy.

Apr 22, 2010
I think Super Smash Bros. War would be a good name. A melee is a big fight, a brawl is a bigger fight. What's a bigger fight than a brawl? A war.

djcs

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 27, 2012
The Nintendo Revolution looked like such a kewl system but then we learned that the grafix sucked and the controller was a gimmick.

Yalmic

Noob
Feb 25, 2013
I think they should stick to the fighting names, clash, battle, blast, crash, crush, ect.
What are some more synonyms for Brawl?
Let me see...
feud
fray
uproar
contention(this one souds kinda cool)
romp
showdown oOooo I like the sound of that.
Super Smash Bros. Showdown.
I think it's perfect.

puffteam

NecronomiSean's Favorite Floating Duck
Mar 7, 2006
The game is already out if you have not noticed.

Also War would be a bad name because the characters aren't really in a war. It's also a terrible word. And Nintendo All Stars doesnt make any sense because we already know they're all stars and four games have already been made.

Mii.11

Noob
Jun 13, 2014
The game is already out if you have not noticed.

Also War would be a bad name because the characters aren't really in a war. It's also a terrible word. And Nintendo All Stars doesnt make any sense because we already know they're all stars and four games have already been made.

Um.... I Have the game and the names were ideas. No need to go O.T.T

WindFallZX

Noob
Feb 5, 2015
SSB Royale sounds good. Unfortunately nintendo never said that they were going to put a name for the new SSB 4 soo... Let's wait for the best and get a name for the brand new SSB.
Sadly, the game is out so there is no more option than just wait for the next one

Characters from SSBB not added in SSB 4 (The only ones i noticed)

-Snake

-Wolf o' Donnel

-Pokemon Trainer (Bulbasaur and Squirtle. As separated Fighters/Characters)

-Lucas

Upcoming as a dlc (Downloadable Content)

-Mewtwo

Signature Respawn.png

Last edited: