Grunty_IGN

Noob
Sep 27, 2023
We get it, we get it, you're excited about this dumb old game. Now let me tell you the info you seek which is just more of the same. Here I come to tell you, the secret code is PEARLS. Much like in the Sunken Ship that you found through the whirls. Remember the secret word, and tell it to dumb old OP. This fool once misnamed the passcode in 2012 and had probably forgotten it since 2003. Don't make the same mistake, for an ugly doom awaits you. Ol' Grunty wants to see you get it right so she can get her prize too! EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!

Bowser_IGN

Noob
Sep 27, 2023
Hey, you dumb old hag, get offa my turf! I'M the sage here, who do you think you are anyway? HAS-BEEN. And you've totally ruined my gig, I was gonna do something clever, but now I've gotta come out and say it before you mislead them all! The secret word is, AND I QUOTE, " ❤️♪!? " You think I'd make something like that up? I don't even know what that dumb thing means, but it's the REAL secret word that you're gonna need for some such and such reason. Come on, when has Gruntilda ever been honest? I was a hero in this game! Send that word to Axem, guys! Make the right choice! Oh and don't forget to do it with the other sages' tidbits too!

Grunty_IGN

Noob
Sep 27, 2023
Silence, you oversized turtle, your time is up now! The users see right through you, no surprises, no "wow"! You couldn't lie to them to save your sad sorry hide. They know to follow me, for I'm the real guide!