HiggyChef253

Prime Member
Feb 17, 2014
Ok, so I gave up on this game years ago when my ps3 was stolen with 25hrs of progress on it. Fast forward to the majesty that is Nintendo Switch and the portability factor finally made me give it another go. Spent some time grinding and got to SL65 by Anor Lando and was therefore having a relatively simple go of things (except for those f***ng archers) until O&S. The worst part is, my first attempt ever I was able to kill Ornstein really quickly while Solaire distracted Smough, then he stayed alive for half of Smough’s HP and I was able to strategically whack away one swipe at a time with my +5 Fire Zwei until he clearly had less than one hit left. Of course, I got greedy and tried to add on instead of patiently waiting like I had been doing and he whacked me, I panicked and tried to estus, when he whacked me again and I died... one f*****g hit away from first timing O&S... in the 20+ attempts since, I have yet to kill either one of them again, with or without Solaire who now seems worthless and almost like he’s using different ai than the first time. Wtf?? And of course since it isn’t brand new and the Switch clearly had the lowest player count, there are zero summon signs ever and half the time I am human I end up getting invaded on top of everything! I don’t want to quit the game as I’m legitimately falling in love with it, 40hrs in 2 weeks, I listen to bonfireside chats on every drive I take and when I’m not doing those things I’m watching play throughs on YouTube, but this is soooooooo frustrating, but in more of a soul crushing, defeating way unlike those damn archers that just made me want to snap the Switch in half. Can any of you bad ass, Nintendo loving sun bros help me out???!?