Nov 13, 2011
(tomb raider 2013)

i climbed the outdoor broken elevator -- i have already completed the research facility and scaled down the ropes. But i thought i forgot a gps (i didn't)... how can i get back down to the beach -- every way i try ends up in death. i cant go down from here (on top of the elevator outside). and i cant go up - there is a cart missing so i can't get back to the facility or the wire that took me to the beach.

restarting from check point just puts me back on top of the elevator platform outside again (i really miss proper save games).

thanks
ciara

dr_who1

Star
Nov 7, 2005
Florida, USA
http://tombraiders.net/stella/tomb9.html

!00% Walkthrough

I have played this game (currently almost done ... again) and planning to play it again.... yeah again, that's how much I have enjoyed this game.

I do have one question/concern though:
Why is it that every time I play this game things change?
This time I change a bit my battle strategy with more head shots, but somehow I didn't get 2 battles.

1 I might have caused a glitch on Shantytown... the other I have no idea. (on the beach)
Possible glitch on Shantytown explained: when you get inside the old building you get trapped and have to shoot your way out,
instead I shoot a flaming arrow to a crate close to the door, then walk to the crate and pick the salvage.

That's right, I didn't got trapped this time, so the battle didn't happen... :(
I walked back and forth through the door but nothing happened.

Jul 17, 2014
(tomb raider 2013)

i climbed the outdoor broken elevator -- i have already completed the research facility and scaled down the ropes. But i thought i forgot a gps (i didn't)... how can i get back down to the beach -- every way i try ends up in death. i cant go down from here (on top of the elevator outside). and i cant go up - there is a cart missing so i can't get back to the facility or the wire that took me to the beach.

restarting from check point just puts me back on top of the elevator platform outside again (i really miss proper save games).

thanks
ciara

Hi Ciara, if you are still stuck. I did the same thing. I got out of it by going to the post were the rope goes to the wall were the water tower is. I walked to the edge and looked down, you should see a place to shout an rope arrow, Lara should attach it to the post. Now comes the tricky part Lara can not slide down from the post. Walk to the edge so the rope is below you then jump she should catch the rope and slide down to the beach. It worked for me. Good Lock.