Jul 13, 2008
I trying to exit the tomb where I have just gotten the light revier. I have gone spectural and walked trough the gate and now I cant switch back normal to open the door. every one is dead and I'm stuck at the door that leads back to the runis. I just want out. I feel like a douch for not being able to get out. What can I do

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
Sounds odd. I would try the [link=http://faqs.ign.com/objects/536/536027.html]faqs[/link] for some tips I don't know what's wrong. Or just go back to the last save and hope you don't get stuck again.

Jul 13, 2008
I deserve the help. I own over 65 ps2 games and have beat all of them. This one has proven most difficult. I use this site all the time to get help. Let just play nice and help each other out. you never know I may help you one day? -Here to stay buddy.

I walked through the gate to exit the tomb but cant switch back from spectral to get out to the main area. I know if I can get out of here i can use the dark and the light revier to open the gate and beat the leval. Maby it is a glitch in my game or a scratched disc.

Thank for the help McGuyver!

Did you see the McCruber sketch on SNL this weekend? Good Stuff.

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
Oh you spelled my name wrong now it's on.

Yes you must use this site all the time and obviously "deserve" the help. If you want to see a real collection go check out Ruhab's.

{face_shock} {face_thinking} {face_mischief}

But we'll see you around. =)=