rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
CAPCOM, Please give out some character reveals.....like WTF. at least let us see 3-4 characters that'll be in the game besides Ryu, Chun Li, Charlie.

so what do you guys think? should we be getting Character Reveals like Mortal Kombat X is doing? or does Capcom just dont do that type of stuff...

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
ok they've put out something now let's hope they put out a little bit more...at least 2 more people now.

lildeew

Legend status, fuck a Noob
Jun 17, 2003
Character reveal should be least of your concerns, I want them to go into details about gameplay and mode features.

I'm likely not even gonna bother with the game but still would like to hear about those things as a general SF fan.

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
No. the least of your concerns should be the mode features and gameplay...too much of it will make the game look boring and not as suprisingly new when we get the actual game...i'd rather just see new character reveals instead of them showing us EVERYTHING that;s in the game's "mode features" that should really be only seen in those beta test matches with SF Players like MIKE ROSS did, so it'll leave us looking like "woah what happen when he powered up?!?! is this NEW?!" i'd rather have that then them tell us "this is a power up. you do this. they die."

Last edited:

lildeew

Legend status, fuck a Noob
Jun 17, 2003
Too much of it? That type of the stuff keeps the replayability in fighting games.

They're why Alpha 3 is my favorite SF because of all the content it had.