rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
Seeing that SFIV is getting boring and already old,i think its time for them to announce SF5...Different Graphics,Similar Gameplay as always and new CHARACTERS PLZ!!!

people think that New Consoles will launch in 2014... but i think PS4/720 (Also known as PS Orbis and Xbox Durango) will launch in Early 2016.

Feb 10, 2013
I'd definitely like to see this happen.

Nothing's been said, or even hinted at though, so there might be a bit of a wait before they announce anything.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
I saw that Tokido said that a lot of the Japanese pros are now getting tired of the game. It definitely seems like the right time for me since the game is almost 5 years old.

I don't think we'll see it until next gen though. I think that the PS4/Xbox720 will be released at the end of this year or at some point in 2014. By that, I'm thinking that Street Fighter V won't be released until late 2014.

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
Wii-U? was they're ever a Street on the Wii Anyway? lmao
I Think Nintendo is a non factor in gaming,i don't take them serious anymore.

Jan 24, 2010
Development for nintendo systems tends to be cheaper. Moving on, I think one of our only hint for the next Street Fighter game comes from Capcom wanting to know if players would like one or a few characters that are reminiscent to Tekken fighters in SFxT. At that point it revealed they are scoping at least in terms of art direction and character development.

Feb 8, 2006
Australia
Did anyone else almost cream their pants seeing Ono on stage during the Ps4 event yesterday?
Was like STREET FIGHTER 5 GIMMIE DAT
Then some dungeon/demon souls game :(

Feb 5, 2012
They'll need a better story then the last. The whole power thing is old. It has become insane, how many games and anime they can make based on it. Maybe something more earthly, that in the end is all about defense of things we love. Overcoming the power to better ourselves seems powerful or progressive. Characters would be the same anyways, with maybe a new end boss. End boss would be a mentor or legend, to lead the story of the anime or movie in a progressive way. Then they could go back to power abuse, and how the Streetfighters overcome the enemy. Maybe StreetFighter V with an expansion? TV show? Movie? To help conclude the story for the 5th time. Good luck.

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
Its about Fighting, what do you expect.

Street Fighter

Dragon Ball Z

Naruto

are all like this...

Aug 21, 2009
This is the thing with the people. With all of those tons of characters in Street Fighter 4 AE, we still argue about it and needs a new installement. Recently, Capcom has just released an update to balance the characters. That adds more time for them to actually release the new SF.

For me, SF4 AE is still fresh squeezed lemon salad. From 2008 it is released, I don't think we will get any news update until 2015, because next-gen consoles are fully hype at this time. Capcom is currently busy on other games in development too. After all the hectic work with other games, wait till they gone silence for almost a year, then you'll bet they're working on SF5.

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
Ermmm No... SF5 Will Come Quicker then we think,SSF4 AE Is a big success compared to SFxT and MvC3. those failed badly and were dissapointing to me, they'll make up with better characters / gameplay in SF5,Who knows something entirely new will be introduced or something people love like Parrying.

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
this was all posted in feb 2013, lol but i think it will come out 2019. with some hints and leaks coming in 2016...

rjmthe2nd

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
Hope That we can get some EX Characters...Even some ones form Alpha 3 we didn't see in a while.

uy_reviews

Noob
Jan 19, 2015
nows 'bout the time for street fighter alpha 4.street fighter alpha 1/2/3 are my 3 fav fighting games and i would like a street fighter alpha 4 this year(2015).