Werewolfs

Noob
Jul 25, 2022
training room
Hi, ya, all.
I am a long time dragon Fighter and templar. I'm going to begin my DB Ki Diary online on ign mb. I've had many similar ones before (and this won't be my last).

I've been training fighter for over 40 years now and have competed at the highest levels. I know many parables and style of fighting.

I am hoping this DB Ki Diary noV22 edition will help change your life and mindstate.

Werewolfs

Noob
Jul 25, 2022
training room
Day 1:
I am always training my mind, body, and souls. I am a proud leader and warrior. I am charismatic and charming* and except people who accompany me on my journey to be.

Let's begin.

The sun and stars are smiling down on us today. The heavens are also gleaming with joy.

What do we need?
We need stuff to train fighting.

Fighting Books:
Styles 2Learn:: Wing Chun, Boxing, Kickboxing, JKD, Muy Thai, Thai Chi, Karate, Kung Fu.
(Make sure the books have pictures and take notes)!:

Fighting Videos: how-to, sparring, and real fights.^^.

Tools: punching bag, wooden dummy, num chucks, sparring partner.

Video Games:
Dragon Ball (z fighter, kakarot, breakers, XenoVerse 2, and Heroes)
Link.
Creed.
UFC.
WWE.
Boxing.
Mortal Kombat.
Shaolin vs Wu Tang 1 & 2.
9 Monkey Shaolin.
Demon Slayer.
Naruto.
One piece.

Pick out all the ones that ones will help you on your journey and begin.
Make sure you stay individualistic but not glory whore.

As dawn breaks, the sun sets and another sun rises. Thy atmosphere will change (especially climate).

The SUN & MOON shine differently for templars

Werewolfs

Noob
Jul 25, 2022
training room
The vibe is getting better.
Anime & Action Movies & TV Series will help you. (Take Notes & Practice).
Videos online will help you (they are short portals into a fighting reality).

Zaps ¶
Did you feel that? ∆∆

Werewolfs

Noob
Jul 25, 2022
training room
Asks self II:
Ty for asking me. It's going, well. I almost elf omega and goblin slime (like I'm known for).
goo goo ga ga is growing with us is true statement that is more than just obvious' thought.

My Tiger 🐯 spine and Tazzy Tongue Twists are getting "best thought." My shadow (meta42) is growing with me and almost ready to start intense training w/me.

Tarzan screams from our imagination!!!!!

Werewolfs

Noob
Jul 25, 2022
training room
Day 7:
∆ Training has been going SO GOOD!
3YE can't wait to show off what I've been working on soon! The new era is upon us. It will set the course for the next 2 lifetimes. (Core Beliefs).
This life matters too!
Don't give up!
How long would you wait to have the best life ever!!?!

Add Michael Jackson's Thriller 40 & Ya Boy Rich Rocka's Alien to your collection. ¶¶∆

Werewolfs

Noob
Jul 25, 2022
training room
Day 19: + a cold wind blows over all of earth that fills earth with a new life feeling.
Today MATTERS and the "stuff" going on today does two. YOU KNOW WHO YU R! Out there fighting the good fight! Keep FIGHTING! Keep keying in! We need help! We can change and make a difference! I promise. ∆°° ¶¶