Dec 21, 2012
How on earth is a person supposed to start a game from the beginning? it auto-boots to the paladin menu and when I click exit to menu it goes to the press start screen. when i press start it auto-boots to the paladin menu.

I want to restart on a higher difficulty. any luck with this?

Sep 6, 2010
How on earth is a person supposed to start a game from the beginning? it auto-boots to the paladin menu and when I click exit to menu it goes to the press start screen. when i press start it auto-boots to the paladin menu.

I want to restart on a higher difficulty. any luck with this?

well basically I don't know how to restart the entire game but before we get the option to launch a mission(after briefing) there is an option to change the difficulty 'x' on Xbox and square on PS.

MikeJab

Noob
Aug 21, 2013
You can restart the mission and that gives you the option to choose difficulty, the very first mission/tut though. Also the difficulty can be changed from the settings i think

Feb 26, 2006
Correct. You can change before you launch the mission as well as any time during missions in the pause menu. You can also choose old missions from the SMI. This game is fantastic! Best SP I've played in a long time and co-op is a blast. Haven't even touched MP yet.

THeThingFold

Prime Member
Aug 18, 2011
The door to DLC content is left way open after a play through.There should be a way to reset the story. I have yet to mark and execute one time since owning the game. Thank you Protectionist difficulty.

Dec 21, 2012
the multiplayer is really cool. Playing the mercs is pretty clunky though, it kind of feels like a chore to get to be the spy lol.