DeadLazy

Prime Member
May 17, 2012
I really love Diablo 4. If you’re not into the entire ARPG seasonal crap, it’s a great campaign for the main story.

Starfield can feel a bit different but it’s just Bethesda. Can’t go wrong with either. Starfield is the more open, contemplative single player game. I spend lots of time in dialog. More than any other Bethesda game for me.

DeadLazy

Prime Member
May 17, 2012
Of course, there's always Baldur's Gate 3...

[face_hypnotized]
They’re all 70 bones? I haven’t played BG 3 but I’d bet that’s a must play for you, maybe more than Diablo 4.

Diablo 4 is an amazing game. It got a lot of hate for its seasons and so on, but it’s great. Same with Starfield. But for 70 you might like BG 3.

Im waiting until next year for sure to play BG 3. Probably late next year. I’ll get Armored Core 6 next. Playing Starfield. I don’t think Starfield is a must play unless you’re a big Bethesda fan.

DeadLazy

Prime Member
May 17, 2012
I really love Diablo 4. I had a great time going through its campaign. I’ll play it a lot over the years, I bet. Assuming a mob doesn’t burn down Blizzard HQ.

HotDoommaN

No Longer a Noob
Sep 14, 2004
Canada
I love Diablo 4 but I didn't like S1. For me Diablo was always about the single player aspect of the game and what they did with D4, they did really damn well.